Capital Home Mortgage Houston
Houston Native American Home Loans
Houston Native American Home Lender
The Native American Team at Capital Home Mortgage Houston extends its warmest welcome to you. We look forward to assisting you in realizing your dream of becoming a homeowner or helping you save money by refinancing your existing Native American Mortgage loan. The HUD 184 Native American Loan Program for use on and off reservations is something our entire staff is educated about and well-versed in.
Our staff has a track record of success in assisting the Houston Native American Community to realize their aspirations of becoming homeowners. To successfully lend in Indian Country, we collaborate with the Bureau of Indian Affairs and the HUD Office of Native American Programs. We are here to help you with your home mortgage needs thanks to our decades of combined mortgage experience. We value the faith you have placed in our group and consider it a pleasure to assist in turning your dream of becoming a homeowner into a reality.
Are you ready to get started? Call right away to speak with certified loan officers at (281) 674-7372, or begin the process by submitting an online application.
Why Houston is Choosing Capital Home Mortgage...
Close On Time with True Approval
Control of the Loan from the Application to Funding.
Great Houston Rates / Low Fees
Direct Mortgage Lender Providing Competitive Rates and Low Fees.
Houston Customer Service
7 Day a Week Support from Application to Final Mortgage Payment.
Benefits of Houston Native American Home Loans
How to Use a Native American Loan
- Purchase an Existing Home.
- Construction of a New Home (Site Built or Manufactured Homes on Permanent Foundations)
- Rehabilitate an Existing Home.
- Purchase / Rehabilitation Combination
- Refinance Home (Rate and Term, Streamline, Cashout)
- Primary Residences Only
Advantages of a Native American Loan
- Low Down Payment.. 2.25% on loans over $50,000 and 1.25% on loans under $50,000.
- Approval not based solely on the applicants credit scores.
Manual Underwriting: The program uses a hands on approach to underwriting.
- Section 184 Upfront Loan Guarantee Fee and Annual Mortgage Insurance
- A one time 1.5% upfront fee paid at closing and can be financed into the loan should you choose.
- Loans with a loan to value of 78% or greater will have an annual .25% mortgage insurance premium.
- Protection from predatory lending: Section 184 loans are not subject to adjustable rate mortgages.