Capital Home Mortgage Galveston
Galveston Home Loans
Mortgage Lender Galveston Texas
Home Loans In Galveston, TexasWelcome to Capital Home Mortgage Galveston. Galveston is a coastal city on the Southeast Texas coast on Galveston Island and Pelican Island. Named after the Spanish military and political leader in the 18th century, Bernado de Galvez y Madrid, it was built in 1816 by French pirate Louis-Michel Aury to help fight for independence from Spain. The Galveston real estate market is somewhat competitive; home prices were up 9.4% in December of 2021 compared to the prior year, with a selling median price of $315k. For many first-time homebuyers, buying a home has become more overwhelming than ever. With most of the millennial generation burdened with student loan debt, saving for a down payment and improving one’s credit rating has become extremely difficult. But while it can be a little more challenging, first-time homebuyers can get approved for a mortgage. There are flexible home loan programs tailored to make homeownership a reality for many Americans.
A Quick Guide to First-Time Homebuyer Loans and ProgramsThe government has designed several home loan programs to aid first-time homebuyers. These home loans generally offer lower down payments, interest rates, and credit requirements — the most prevalent issues plaguing first-timers. The top four government initiatives geared toward assisting first-time homebuyers include the following:
1. FHA LoansThe Federal Housing Administration insures FHA Loans, an agency of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development agency. This guarantee provided by the government safeguards mortgage lenders if a borrower defaults on their mortgage. FHA loans demand lower down payments and have better interest rates and closing fees than conventional loans. You can put down as little as 3.5 percent of the purchase price of your home if you have a credit score of 580 or better. These factors make FHA loans an excellent choice for first-time homebuyers who want to purchase a property but have less-than-ideal credit or don’t have enough money to make a substantial down payment.
2. VA LoansVA loans are a popular financing option for military personnel. These loans are guaranteed by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs and are available to active-duty military personnel, surviving spouses, and veterans. The VA guarantees a portion of this loan and offers attractive interest rates. They do not require a down payment, making this loan an attractive option for service members with little finances.
3. USDA LoansThe United States Department of Agriculture has a home loan program that assists people who want to buy homes in specific rural locations around the country. First-time homeowners are eligible for zero-down financing on USDA loans. The credit score criteria for USDA loans are slightly higher than FHA loans. Homebuyers with a credit score of 640 or higher usually qualify for a USDA loan with a straightforward application process. Those with scores below 640 may still apply but must almost certainly comply with more requirements. Also, the USDA loan program has income restrictions that vary by location. You may only obtain a USDA loan if your income is within the limit.
Galveston, Texas Mortgage LenderHome loans aren’t a one-size-fits-all product. Prospective homeowners have much to consider when comparing the many mortgage loans available. Your credit score, income, debt, and the location of the property you want to acquire have some bearing on the home-buying process and the types of mortgages available to you. Our home loan experts at Capital Home Mortgage will help you understand your options and make the best possible choice. As a full-service home mortgage company, we offer a comprehensive range of mortgage options from conventional loans, FHA loans, VA loans , USDA loans, and Jumbo loans to Non-Qualified mortgage loans.
Start Your Homeownership Journey With Us!Capital House Mortgage understands that purchasing a home is a significant milestone, which is why we do our best to make the process easier and more convenient for our clients. When you work with us, you can expect competitive rates, reasonable fees, and a stress-free home-buying experience. We are dedicated to offering superior customer service and facilitating a seamless transaction from application to closing.
Call us at 800-960-4565 to get started.
Why Galveston HomeBuyers are Choosing Capital Home Mortgage
Close On Time
Complete Control from Application to Funding
Low Rates & Low Fees
Direct Lender with Competitive Rates and Low Fees
7 Day a Week Support Application to Final Mortgage Payment
Galveston Mortgage Rates
Have you ever wondered why interests rates are what they are and what determines the final rate? Why borrowers receive different interest rates? Or why rates go up and down? Interest Rates are calculated using several factors.
- Demand for the mortgage Securities
- Property securing the mortgage
- occupancy of the property
- Loan to value of the property
- Borrower’s credit worthiness
Galveston Mortgage Programs
Galveston Home Purchase
Thinking of Buying a Galveston Home?
Looking to Purchase a Home? We have the loan program for you… Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal mortgage options.
- Primary, Secondary, Investment
- FHA, VA, USDA, Native American
- Conventional, Jumbo, Non QM
- Reverse, Renovation, Manufactured
Galveston renovation home loans
Looking to Rehab a Galveston Home?
Want the Charm of an Older Neighborhood? But want a new place or a fresh look? Why not look at a renovation loan? Purchase the Perfect Home and make it your own. Call today.
- Remodel, Renovate or Repairs
- FHA 203K Streamline or full
- fannie mae homestyle reno
- freddie mac home choice reno
Galveston FHA Home Loans
Great for 1st Time Galveston Homebuyers
FHA Home Loans are great for first time home buyers, buyers with less than perfect credit, or buyers needing less out of pocket. Call today to get started.
- Smaller Down Payment
- Flexible Underwriting
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios
- Lower Credit Scores OK
Galveston VA Home Loans
100% Financing for Galveston Veterans
Proudly Serving Active Duty servicemen and women, as well as, retired and disabled veterans. Call today to speak with a VA loan officer.
- Simply Qualifying for Veterans
- No Down Payments Requirements
- Lower Credit Scores Accepted
- Manual Underwriting Allowed
Galveston Conventional Home Loans
Flexibility for Galveston Homebuyers
Conventional Home Loans are the best option for flexibility of property types and for mortgage loan terms. Call today to get speak to a Loan Officer.
- Primary, 2nd Home, Investment
- Great Rates & Low Fees
- Single Family and Multi-Family
- Renovation Loan Programs
Galveston Jumbo Home Loans
Galveston Non Conforming Loans
Jumbo Home Loans also called Non Conforming Home Loans are great options for buyers needing financing outside of agency limits. Call today to speak to a loan officer.
- Primary Residence and 2nd Homes
- Higher Loan Amounts – 3 Million
- Great Interest Rates
- Investor Specific Guidelines
Galveston USDA Home Loans
100% Rural Galveston Home Loans
USDA Loans are a great option for families wanting to live outside of the city. Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal loan options.
- Rural Properties Only
- Primary Residence Only
- Geographic Restrictions
- Income REstrictions
Galveston Native American Home Loans
Galveston HUD 184 Home Loans
HUD 184 Home Loans are solely for Native American and offer a variety of benefits. Call today to speak with a loan officer to find out more.
- Primary Residence Only
- Manual Underwriting for All Loans
- No Credit Score Requirements
- Tribal Grants Allowed
Galveston Manufactured Home Loans
Great Alternative Galveston Housing
Manufactured Home Loans offer options to purchase an existing residence or build your dream home on your own land. Call today to speak to a Loan Officer.
- Existing Purchase or Refinance
- OTC Land/ Home Combo
- Lock Rate Before Completion
- FHA, VA, USDA, & Native Loans
Galveston reverse mortgages
Your Galveston Home at Work
Reverse Mortgage Loans offer seniors options to use their home’s equity for cash or to eliminate payments. Call today to get speak to a Reverse Loan Officer.
- primary residence only
- simple qualifying – equity based
- credit scores not applicable
- Minimum age 62
Galveston Non QM Home Loans
Making Galveston Mortgages Possible
Looking for Non Traditional Home Mortgage Loan? Contact a Loan Officer Today to discuss the alternative mortgage options currently available.
- Purchase, Rate and Term & Cash-out
- Primary, Secondary and Investment
- Full Doc & Bank Statements Programs
- Corporations OK
Galveston One Time Close Home Loans
Build Your Galveston Dream Home
Want to Build? But unsure of what the future looks like? Remove the risk with a One Time Close Construction Loan. Call today to see how a OTC loan works.
- Primary Residence Only
- Close Once
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Traditional Final Mortgage
Galveston Refinance Mortgage Loans
Galveston Rate & Term Refinance
Refinancing can be a hard decision and the payback can sometimes be confusing. Call today and let our Loan Officers walk you through the process.
- Reduce Mortgage Term
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Appraisal Waivers
- Streamline Options Available
Galveston Cash-out Home mortgages
Galveston Equity Mortgage Loans
Cash-Out Mortgage Loans make use of the equity in your home by allowing you to refinance the current mortgage and access this equity to use as you see fit.
- Debt Consolidation
- Investment Opportunities
- Home Improvement
- Vacation or Education