Capital Home Mortgage Lubbock
Lubbock Home Loans
Lubbock Mortgage Lender
Home Loans In Lubbock, TexasWelcome to Capital Home Mortgage Lubbock. Even with today’s low property prices, buying a home is one of the costliest purchases you’ll ever make. Thus, it is only rational to take your time and gain as much knowledge and insight as possible before signing on the dotted line. You need to take a step back and ensure that your decision is logical and calculated, not emotional.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Buying A HouseBy being as prepared as possible, you’ll be able to navigate an enormously complicated process while optimizing your investment successfully. Here are four critical steps to ensuring your property search will be smooth.
1. Know what you can realistically afford.A home is not simply a way to replace your rent with a mortgage. A home is a significant investment; if the timing is not right, it can be a substantial mistake! When looking to buy a new home, you first need to get pre-approved for a mortgage. If your credit score and debts are less than ideal, consider paying down some debt, boosting your credit score, and increasing your savings before applying for a home loan. Once you obtain pre-approval for a mortgage, it is critical to understand that the amount granted sometimes varies from the purchase price of the home you should be considering. Usually, re-approval rates are significantly higher than what you can realistically afford, so look at your budget and determine how much money you can spend each month before looking at properties.
2. Factor in less apparent costs.Additionally, it’s critical to remember that homeownership is more than just paying the monthly premiums. There are also annual property taxes, and if your down payment was less than 20% of the home’s purchase price, mortgage insurance. Over time, you’ll also have to include the house’s upkeep and maintenance in your budget. Planning and factoring in all additional costs, you will avoid unpleasant surprises and be prepared for unexpected expenses.
3. Do your research.When purchasing real estate, the most common mistake is failing to conduct adequate research. Some people rush in and make purchases, only to find themselves dealing with the consequences. When purchasing a home, one can never be too prepared. Start by identifying the areas you wish to live in, and then consult real-estate websites to learn about recent sale prices and suburb profiles. Also, make it a point to speak with local real estate agents to understand how the market in that suburb has been trending. By taking your time and conducting the necessary research, you’ll significantly lower your risk of overpaying or settling for something you didn’t want.
4. Negotiate.The last thing you want to do is make an impulse purchase out of fear of saying no. Remember that walking away from a deal that isn’t right is perfectly acceptable. There will be other properties that meet your specifications. Furthermore, getting the right mortgage is as important as finding the right home at the right price. You should shop around even if you’ve found an excellent deal. Rates differ depending on the lender. Choosing the right lender may save you money throughout the loan. The thing is, you should never feel compelled to make a hasty property purchase. Work according to your schedule and ensure your demands are met before committing to anything.
Lubbock, TX Mortgage LenderIf you’re looking for a new home in Lubbock, Texas, you owe it to yourself to speak with one of our Home Loan Specialists. We conduct a needs-based analysis of your situation to recommend and offer the best possible home loan product for your specific requirements. Here at Capital Home Mortgage, we do our best to make home-buying an excellent experience for our clients. As such, we make a concerted effort to provide exceptional service and facilitate a seamless home-buying process.
We’ll Help You Find The Right MortgageDue to the unique nature of each home purchase, we begin by listening to your needs and goals to recommend the best course of action. Whether you are a first-time home buyer looking for your dream home or an experienced buyer looking for investment properties, we have home loan programs to suit your needs and budget. You can rely on our knowledgeable and experienced loan officers to provide guidance and insight, as well as the assistance you need to make you more confident about your choices.
Why Lubbock HomeBuyers are Choosing Capital Home Mortgage
Close On Time
Complete Control from Application to Funding
Low Rates & Low Fees
Direct Lender with Competitive Rates & Low Fees
7 Day a Week Support Application to Final Mortgage Payment
Lubbock Mortgage Rates
Have you ever wondered why interests rates are what they are and what determines the final rate? Why borrowers receive different interest rates? Or why rates go up and down? Interest Rates are calculated using several factors.
- Demand for the mortgage Securities
- Property securing the mortgage
- occupancy of the property
- Loan to value of the property
- Borrower’s credit worthiness
Lubbock Mortgage Programs
Lubbock Home Purchase
Thinking of Buying a Lubbock Home?
Looking to Purchase a Home? We have the loan program for you… Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal mortgage options.
- Primary, Secondary, Investment
- FHA, VA, USDA, Native American
- Conventional, Jumbo, Non QM
- Reverse, Renovation, Manufactured
Lubbock renovation home loans
Looking to Rehab a Lubbock Home?
Want the Charm of an Older Neighborhood? But want a new place or a fresh look? Why not look at a renovation loan? Purchase the Perfect Home and make it your own. Call today.
- Remodel, Renovate or Repairs
- FHA 203K Streamline or full
- fannie mae homestyle reno
- freddie mac home choice reno
Lubbock FHA Home Loans
Great for 1st Time Lubbock Homebuyers
FHA Home Loans are great for first time home buyers, buyers with less than perfect credit, or buyers needing less out of pocket. Call today to get started.
- Smaller Down Payment
- Flexible Underwriting
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios
- Lower Credit Scores OK
Lubbock VA Home Loans
100% Financing for Lubbock Veterans
Proudly Serving Active Duty servicemen and women, as well as, retired and disabled veterans. Call today to speak with a VA loan officer.
- Simply Qualifying for Veterans
- No Down Payments Requirements
- Lower Credit Scores Accepted
- Manual Underwriting Allowed
Lubbock Conventional Home Loans
Flexibility for Lubbock Homebuyers
Conventional Home Loans are the best option for flexibility of property types and for mortgage loan terms. Call today to get speak to a Loan Officer.
- Primary, 2nd Home, Investment
- Great Rates & Low Fees
- Single Family and Multi-Family
- Renovation Loan Programs
Lubbock Jumbo Home Loans
Lubbock Non Conforming Loans
Jumbo Home Loans also called Non Conforming Home Loans are great options for buyers needing financing outside of agency limits. Call today to speak to a loan officer.
- Primary Residence and 2nd Homes
- Higher Loan Amounts – 3 Million
- Great Interest Rates
- Investor Specific Guidelines
Lubbock USDA Home Loans
100% Rural Lubbock Home Loans
USDA Loans are a great option for families wanting to live outside of the city. Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal loan options.
- Rural Properties Only
- Primary Residence Only
- Geographic Restrictions
- Income REstrictions
Lubbock Native American Home Loans
Lubbock HUD 184 Home Loans
HUD 184 Home Loans are solely for Native American and offer a variety of benefits. Call today to speak with a loan officer to find out more.
- Primary Residence Only
- Manual Underwriting for All Loans
- No Credit Score Requirements
- Tribal Grants Allowed
Lubbock Manufactured Home Loans
Great Alternative Lubbock Housing
The One Time Close Manufactured Home Loan offer options to purchase your dream home on your own land. Call today to speak to a Loan Officer.
- Purchase the Home and Land Together
- Include the Utilities and Home Setup
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Variety of Loan Programs to Choose From.
Lubbock reverse mortgages
Your Lubbock Home at Work
Reverse Mortgage Loans offer seniors options to use their home’s equity for cash or to eliminate payments. Call today to get speak to a Reverse Loan Officer.
- primary residence only
- simple qualifying – equity based
- credit scores not applicable
- Minimum age 62
Lubbock Non QM Home Loans
Making Lubbock Mortgages Possible
Looking for Non Traditional Home Mortgage Loan? Contact a Loan Officer Today to discuss the alternative mortgage options currently available.
- Purchase, Rate and Term & Cash-out
- Primary, Secondary and Investment
- Full Doc & Bank Statements Programs
- Corporations OK
Lubbock One Time Close Home Loans
Build Your Lubbock Dream Home
Want to Build? But unsure of what the future looks like? Remove the risk with a One Time Close Construction Loan. Call today to see how a OTC loan works.
- Primary Residence Only
- Close Once
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Traditional Final Mortgage
Lubbock Refinance Mortgage Loans
Lubbock Rate & Term Refinance
Refinancing can be a hard decision and the payback can sometimes be confusing. Call today and let our Loan Officers walk you through the process.
- Reduce Mortgage Term
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Appraisal Waivers
- Streamline Options Available
Lubbock Cash-out Home mortgages
Lubbock Equity Mortgage Loans
Cash-Out Mortgage Loans make use of the equity in your home by allowing you to refinance the current mortgage and access this equity to use as you see fit.
- Debt Consolidation
- Investment Opportunities
- Home Improvement
- Vacation or Education