Capital Home Mortgage San Marcos
San Marcos Home Loans
Mortgage Lender San Marcos
Home Loans In San Marcos, TexasWelcome to Capital Home Mortgage San Marcos. San Marcos is a city founded on the banks of the San Marcos River. Thought to be among the oldest continuously inhabited site in the US, San Marcos is home to Texas State University and was listed in Business Week’s fourth annual survey of the “Best Places To Raise Your Kids.” It was named the fastest-growing city in the United States and the “10 Most Exciting Small Cities in America.” According to Redfin, the real estate market in San Marcos is very competitive. Homes sold in 9 days on average in 2021, and prices were up 33.9% compared to the prior year, 2020. Are you looking to buy a home in San Marcos? Housing professionals are committed to assisting you throughout the entire homeownership journey.
Key Players In The Homebuying ProcessFrom the time you check out properties for sale to the moment you receive the keys, there are professionals to guide you and ensure that each step of the process goes as smoothly as possible.
1. Real Estate AgentOne of the first people you’ll deal with on your journey to homeownership, your real estate agent will assist you in finding your dream home. Real estate agents have access to a portfolio of properties for sale in a given area. They can locate homes that fit your requirements or preferred neighborhoods. Apart from these, real estate agents also initiate contact with the sellers and help you make a compelling offer for the property. They can use their expertise and experience to expedite the process so you can move in sooner.
2. Loan OfficerOnce you’ve found the perfect home for you, the next step is to find a way to finance the purchase. Here is where the loan officer enters the picture. A loan A loan officer represents a mortgage lender and guides you through the application process. They can answer your mortgage-related questions, including which loans you qualify for, your total mortgage monthly payments, etc.
3. UnderwriterThe underwriter is responsible for examining your financial situation and determining if you can afford your mortgage. They are responsible for ascertaining whether you can consistently make your payments. If they think the risk is too high for the lender to take, they may deny your mortgage application or require a larger down payment.
4. AppraiserHave you ever considered purchasing a product and wondered if it genuinely justifies the asking price? That’s what an appraiser does. An appraiser is an entirely objective, third-party individual who evaluates your home to determine whether it is truly worth the price you will pay. They may adjust the property’s value if they discover a disparity between the home’s value and its sale price.
5. Title CompanyOnce the financing is sorted out and approved, the final step is officially transferring the home’s title to you. The title agency conducts due diligence on the property to ensure a legal sale. After confirming the property is unencumbered, the title agency will supervise the closing process, manage the official documentation of the sale, and process the title.
6. Loan ServicerAfter coordinating with all the individuals listed above, the home is yours. Your loan servicer will be your primary contact for all mortgage-related updates and information from this point forward. They can answer any questions about your mortgage, including payments, payoffs, and other general inquiries.
San Marcos, Texas Mortgage LenderAre you looking to buy a new home in San Marcos? You’ve come to the right place! Capital Home Mortgage offers a variety of mortgage products, including FHA loans, VA loans, USDA loans, conventional conforming loans, jumbo loans, and non-qualified mortgage loans. We are a direct mortgage lender in Texas, which means complete control over the lending process. Our streamlined workflow lets us offer our clients competitive rates, transparent fees, and a stress-free home-buying experience.
Why Capital Home Mortgage?Purchasing a home is a lengthy and sometimes perplexing process. At Capital Home Mortgage, though, we make things simple. Our professional team has extensive experience guiding home buyers and helping them navigate the numerous people and processes involved in buying a home. We go above and beyond to provide excellent service and ensure that your home-buying experience is as pleasant and convenient as possible. Contact us at 512-237-7400 and speak with one of our industry experts to learn more about our numerous home loan services. We appreciate your interest and are looking forward to providing your next San Marcos home loan.
Why San Marcos HomeBuyers are Choosing Capital Home Mortgage
Close On Time
Complete Control from Application to Funding
Low Rates & Low Fees
Direct Lender with Competitive Rates & Low Fees
7 Day a Week Support Application to Final Mortgage Payment
San Marcus Mortgage Programs
San Marcos Home Purchase
Thinking of Buying a San Marcos Home?
Looking to Purchase a Home? We have the loan program for you… Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal mortgage options.
- Primary, Secondary, Investment
- FHA, VA, USDA, Native American
- Conventional, Jumbo, Non QM
- Reverse, Renovation, Manufactured
San Marcos renovation home loans
Looking to Rehab a San Marcos Home?
Want the Charm of an Older Neighborhood? But want a new place or a fresh look? Why not look at a renovation loan? Purchase the Perfect Home and make it your own. Call today.
- Remodel, Renovate or Repairs
- FHA 203K Streamline or full
- fannie mae homestyle reno
- freddie mac home choice reno
San Marcos FHA Home Loans
Great for 1st Time San Marcos Homebuyers
FHA Home Loans are great for first time home buyers, buyers with less than perfect credit, or buyers needing less out of pocket. Call today to get started.
- Smaller Down Payment
- Flexible Underwriting
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios
- Lower Credit Scores OK
San Marcos VA Home Loans
100% Financing for San Marcos Veterans
Proudly Serving Active Duty servicemen and women, as well as, retired and disabled veterans. Call today to speak with a VA loan officer.
- Simply Qualifying for Veterans
- No Down Payments Requirements
- Lower Credit Scores Accepted
- Manual Underwriting Allowed
San Marcos Conventional Home Loans
Flexibility for San Marcos Homebuyers
Conventional Home Loans are the best option for flexibility of property types and for mortgage loan terms. Call today to get speak to a Loan Officer.
- Primary, 2nd Home, Investment
- Great Rates & Low Fees
- Single Family and Multi-Family
- Renovation Loan Programs
San Marcos Jumbo Home Loans
San Marcos Non Conforming Loans
Jumbo Home Loans also called Non Conforming Home Loans are great options for buyers needing financing outside of agency limits. Call today to speak to a loan officer.
- Primary Residence and 2nd Homes
- Higher Loan Amounts – 3 Million
- Great Interest Rates
- Investor Specific Guidelines
San Marcos USDA Home Loans
100% Rural San Marcos Home Loans
USDA Loans are a great option for families wanting to live outside of the city. Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal loan options.
- Rural Properties Only
- Primary Residence Only
- Geographic Restrictions
- Income REstrictions
San Marcos Native American Home Loans
San Marcos HUD 184 Home Loans
HUD 184 Home Loans are solely for Native American and offer a variety of benefits. Call today to speak with a loan officer to find out more.
- Primary Residence Only
- Manual Underwriting for All Loans
- No Credit Score Requirements
- Tribal Grants Allowed
San Marcos Manufactured Home Loans
Great Alternative San Marcos Housing
The One Time Close Manufactured Home Loan offer options to purchase your dream home on your own land. Call today to speak to a Loan Officer.
- Purchase the Home and Land Together
- Include the Utilities and Home Setup
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Variety of Loan Programs to Choose From.
San Marcos reverse mortgages
Your San Marcos Home at Work
Reverse Mortgage Loans offer seniors options to use their home’s equity for cash or to eliminate payments. Call today to get speak to a Reverse Loan Officer.
- primary residence only
- simple qualifying – equity based
- credit scores not applicable
- Minimum age 62
San Marcos Non QM Home Loans
Making San Marcos Mortgages Possible
Looking for Non Traditional Home Mortgage Loan? Contact a Loan Officer Today to discuss the alternative mortgage options currently available.
- Purchase, Rate and Term & Cash-out
- Primary, Secondary and Investment
- Full Doc & Bank Statements Programs
- Corporations OK
San Marcos One Time Close Home Loans
Build Your San Marcos Dream Home
Want to Build? But unsure of what the future looks like? Remove the risk with a One Time Close Construction Loan. Call today to see how a OTC loan works.
- Primary Residence Only
- Close Once
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Traditional Final Mortgage
San Marcos Refinance Mortgage Loans
San Marcos Rate & Term Refinance
Refinancing can be a hard decision and the payback can sometimes be confusing. Call today and let our Loan Officers walk you through the process.
- Reduce Mortgage Term
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Appraisal Waivers
- Streamline Options Available
San Marcos Cash-out Home mortgages
San Marcos Equity Mortgage Loans
Cash-Out Mortgage Loans make use of the equity in your home by allowing you to refinance the current mortgage and access this equity to use as you see fit.
- Debt Consolidation
- Investment Opportunities
- Home Improvement
- Vacation or Education
San Marcos Mortgage Rates
Have you ever wondered why interests rates are what they are and what determines the final rate? Why borrowers receive different interest rates? Or why rates go up and down? Interest Rates are calculated using several factors.
- Demand for the mortgage Securities
- Property securing the mortgage
- occupancy of the property
- Loan to value of the property
- Borrower’s credit worthiness