Capital Home Mortgage Fort Worth
Fort Worth Home Loans
Fort Worth Mortgage Lender
Home Loans In Fort Worth, TexasThe allure of first-time homeownership is strong. Whether your goal is to accumulate generational wealth, create an asset you can sell when you retire, or have a home you can call your own, buying a home is a worthwhile investment. If you’re ready to take out a mortgage and purchase a home in Fort Worth, TX, the next step is to obtain a pre-approval loan, so you have an idea of the maximum amount of money you can borrow and what you can afford. Once you find the perfect property, it’s time to apply for a home loan. But before you do, it would be in your best interest to learn and understand as much as you can about the loan process first.
The Loan ProcessUnderstanding the mortgage process and the time it takes to complete it will help you feel more secure as you proceed through the procedures and assist you in identifying any red flags that may surface along the way. The time required to approve and close the loan may vary depending on the type of home loan you wish to avail of, but the process is more or less the same. Most loans take around 4 – 6 weeks to close. Your lender should discuss the details in depth with you, but here’s what you can expect from a typical mortgage process:
1. Loan ApplicationThe mortgage application process entails completing the application form, signing documents authorizing the lender to process your loan, and submitting all the documents required by the lender, such as bank statements, pay stubs, and W2s. Since the subsequent process cannot begin until these documents are received, you must submit your documentation as soon as possible.
2. Mortgage ProcessingAfter receiving all your documents, the file goes to a processor who examines and validates the information to ensure it is genuine and correct. The processor may contact your employer, landlord, and other lending institutions for verification. After verifying that everything is in order and all requirements have been satisfied, the file is submitted to the Underwriting department. Loan processing typically takes two weeks but can be extended when third parties reply to validation requests or assessments on time.
3. Mortgage UnderwritingThe underwriter evaluates your loan package to ensure that it complies with all applicable standards for the loan product you are applying for. They also review the appraisal and title report. They may perform additional verification of your employment, mortgage payments, and credit, as well as any other information they deem relevant to document your loan. The underwriter retains ultimate discretion and decision-making authority over the loan’s approval.
4. Clear to CloseOnce the underwriter has completed their evaluation, they will communicate “conditions to close” to your processor, usually additional documentation requirements to support your file. When all requirements are met, the underwriter will provide the final approval and “clear to close.” When the processor receives authorization to close, they coordinate with all parties the time and venue for signing the final loan documents.
5. ClosingThe final step in the home-buying process is closing. This is when all parties meet to finalize the deal by exchanging signatures, checks, and, eventually, house keys. Several documents are examined and signed during the closing process. Once all closing fees are paid, and all documentation is signed, you can get your keys and prepare to move into your new home.
Fort Worth, TX Mortgage LenderIf you are in the market for a new home in Fort Worth, you owe it to yourself to talk to one of our Home Loan Specialists. We do a needs-based analysis of your situation to provide and offer the best product for your particular needs. At Capital Home Mortgage, we want your home-buying experience to be positive, and as such, we’re here to assist you in any way possible. Because every home purchase is unique, we begin the process by listening to your needs and goals to recommend the best course of action.
Find the Right MortgageYou can count on our knowledgeable and experienced loan officers to offer guidance and insight and provide the support you need to become a more confident homebuyer. Please speak with one of our loan officers at 817-779-7133 to learn more about our home loan products or get a quote free of charge.
Why Fort Worth HomeBuyers are Choosing Capital Home Mortgage
Close On Time
Control of the Loan from Application to Funding
Great Rates & Low Fees
Direct Lender Providing Competitive Rates and Low Fees
Exceptional Customer Service
7 Day a Week Support Application to Final Mortgage Payment
Fort Worth Mortgage Rates
Have you ever wondered why interests rates are what they are and what determines the final rate? Why borrowers receive different interest rates? Or why rates go up and down? Interest Rates are calculated using several factors.
- Demand for the mortgage Securities
- Property securing the mortgage
- occupancy of the property
- Loan to value of the property
- Borrower’s credit worthiness
Fort Worth Mortgage Programs
Fort Worth Home Purchase
Thinking of Buying a Fort Worth Home?
Looking to Purchase a Home? We have the loan for you… Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal mortgage options.
- Primary, Secondary, Investment
- FHA, VA, USDA, Native American
- Conventional, Jumbo, Non QM
- Reverse, Renovation, Manufactured
Fort Worth renovation home loans
Looking to Rehab a Fort Worth Home?
Want the Charm of an Older Neighborhood? But want a new place or a fresh look? Why not look at a renovation loan? Purchase the Perfect Home and make it your own. Call today.
- Remodel, Renovate or Repairs
- FHA 203K Streamline or full
- fannie mae homestyle reno
- freddie mac home choice reno
Fort Worth FHA Home Loans
Great for 1st Time Fort Worth Homebuyers
FHA Home Loans are great for first time home buyers, buyers with less than perfect credit, or buyers needing less out of pocket. Call today to get started.
- Smaller Down Payment
- Flexible Underwriting
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios
- Lower Credit Scores OK
Fort Worth VA Home Loans
100% Financing for Fort Worth Veterans
Proudly Serving Active Duty servicemen and women, as well as, retired and disabled veterans. Call today to speak with a VA loan officer.
- Simply Qualifying for Veterans
- No Down Payments Requirements
- Lower Credit Scores Accepted
- Manual Underwriting Allowed
Fort Worth Conventional Home Loans
Flexibility for Fort Worth Homebuyers
Conventional Home Loans are the best option for flexibility of property types and for mortgage loan terms. Call today to get speak to a Loan Officer.
- Primary, 2nd Home, Investment
- Great Rates & Low Fees
- Single Family and Multi-Family
- Renovation Loan Programs
Fort Worth Jumbo Home Loans
Fort Worth Non Conforming Loans
Jumbo Home Loans also called Non Conforming Home Loans are great options for buyers needing financing outside of agency limits. Call today to speak to a loan officer.
- Primary Residence and 2nd Homes
- Higher Loan Amounts – 3 Million
- Great Interest Rates
- Investor Specific Guidelines
Fort Worth Manufactured Home Loans
Great Alternative Fort Worth Housing
Manufactured Home Loans offer options to purchase an existing residence or build your dream home on your own land. Call today to speak to a Loan Officer.
- Existing Purchase or Refinance
- OTC Land/ Home Combo
- Lock Rate Before Completion
- FHA, VA, USDA, & Native Loans
Fort Worth reverse mortgages
Your Fort Worth Home at Work
Reverse Mortgage Loans offer seniors options to use their home’s equity for cash or to eliminate payments. Call today to get speak to a Reverse Loan Officer.
- primary residence only
- simple qualifying – equity based
- credit scores not applicable
- Minimum age 62
Fort Worth Non QM Home Loans
Making Fort Worth Mortgages Possible
Looking for Non Traditional Home Mortgage Loan? Contact a Loan Officer Today to discuss the alternative mortgage options currently available.
- Purchase, Rate and Term & Cash-out
- Primary, Secondary and Investment
- Full Doc & Bank Statements Programs
- Corporations OK
Fort Worth One Time Close Home Loans
Build Your Fort Worth Dream Home
Want to Build? But unsure of what the future looks like? Remove the risk with a One Time Close Construction Loan. Call today to see how a OTC loan works.
- Primary Residence Only
- Close Once
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Traditional Final Mortgage
Fort Worth Refinance Mortgage Loans
Fort Worth Rate & Term Refinance
Refinancing can be a hard decision and the payback can sometimes be confusing. Call today and let our Loan Officers walk you through the process.
- Reduce Mortgage Term
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Appraisal Waivers
- Streamline Options Available
Fort Worth Cash-out Home mortgages
Fort Worth Equity Mortgage Loans
Cash-Out Mortgage Loans make use of the equity in your home by allowing you to refinance the current mortgage and access this equity to use as you see fit.
- Debt Consolidation
- Investment Opportunities
- Home Improvement
- Vacation or Education