Capital Home Mortgage Fort Worth
Fort Worth VA Home Loans
Fort Worth VA Mortgage Lender
VA Home Loans In Fort Worth
What is a VA Home Loan?
The United States Department of Veterans Affairs assists qualifying Servicemembers, Veterans, and surviving spouses in acquiring a mortgage. The VA offers a home loan guarantee benefit and other housing-related services to assist veterans in purchasing, building, repairing, retaining, or adapting a home for personal use.
How does a VA home loan program work?
The Department of Veterans Affairs does not directly extend and offer home loans. The mortgages are provided by banks, private lenders, mortgage companies, and brokers. The VA guarantees a portion of the loan, allowing the lender to offer you better terms.
Veterans, military members, and survivors can use no-money-down VA direct and VA-backed Veterans home loans to buy, build, improve, or refinance a house. You must still have the qualifying credit and income for the loan amount you wish to borrow. However, a Veterans home loan has more favorable benefits than a traditional lending program.
Benefits of a VA Mortgage
- No down payment;
- Low interest rate;
- Limited closing costs;
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI);
- Veterans may use it multiple times.
Apply for a VA Home Loan in Fort Worth
Are you ready to start? Call our Fort Worth VA mortgage experts at (817) 779-7133, and we will answer all your questions and concerns and help you through the application and pre-approval process. Thank you for allowing us to assist you with your Fort Worth VA home loan need.
Why Fort Worth is Choosing Capital Home Mortgage...
Close On Time with True Approval
Control of the Loan from the Application to Funding.
Great Fort Worth Rates
Direct Mortgage Lender Providing Competitive Rates and Low Fees.
Fort Worth Customer Service
7 Day a Week Support from Application to Final Mortgage Payment.
Fort Worth Mortgage Rates
Capital Home Mortgage Fort Worth is dedicated to offering Great Fort Worth Mortgage Rates.
Call now to speak with a Loan Officer or request a no obligation custom rate quote.
Capital Home Mortgage is dedicated to offering Great Mortgage Rates.
Call Now to Speak with a Loan Officer or Request a no Obligation Rate Quote
Fort Worth VA Purchase Loans
VA Home Loans are 100% financing with no loan limits provided the veteran has full entitlement available. The goal of the VA is to guarantee the loan for lenders in order to make homeownership easier and desirable for all active duty service members, active duty reservists, honorably discharged veterans, as well as retired and disabled service members.
- No Down Payment / No Loan Limits
- No Monthly Mortgage Insurance Required
- Simple Qualifying/ Flexible Underwriting
- Seller Paid Closing Costs up to 4%
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios Allowed
- Alternate Credit Allowed
- Manufactured Housing Permitted (Subject to Restrictions)
Fort Worth VA Refinance Loans
The VA Home Mortgage Program offers two types of refinances. The streamline refinance, known as an interest rate reduction loan requires minimal documentation and must provide the veteran savings in payment or a reduction in term. The regular refinance is for cash-out and for conversions when a veteran is changing their mortgage over to a VA loan.
- Streamline Option
- VA IRRRL Rate and Term
- No Appraisal / No Income Verification Required
- Full Documentation
- Cash-Out Option (Not Available in Texas)
- Loan Conversions
Fort Worth VA Mortgage Information
Fort Worth VA Loan Requirements
- Active Duty – 90 days Wartime / 180 Days Peacetime
- Honorable Discharged – 22 Months of Completed Service
- National Guard / Reserves – 6 Years Completed Service
- Spouse of a Service Member who Died in the line of Duty or as a result of Sevice realted Disability
Fort Worth VA Funding Fees
- VA Purchases – First Use
- 0% to 5% Down Funding Fee 2.3%
- 5% or Higher Down Payment Funding Fee 1.65%
- Subsequent Uses Funding Fee 3.6%
- VA Cash-Out Refinances or VA Refinance Conversions
- First Use 2.3%
- Subsequent Uses 3.6%
- VA IRRL Refinance 0.5%
- No Funding Fee with 10% or Higher Disability