Capital Home Mortgage Arizona
Arizona VA Home Loans
Arizona VA Mortgage Lender
Welcome to Capital Home Mortgage Arizona. Are you wondering about Arizona VA Home Loans, Arizona VA Mortgage Rates and if you should use your Arizona Veteran Loan? We can help you understand the advantages of a Arizona VA Home Mortgage and if it is the right time to use your VA benefit for the current mortgage loan. Capital Home Mortgage Arizona is a direct Arizona VA Mortgage Lender, which means Capital Home Mortgage has VA direct authority to underwrite and approve your home loan. This control of the loan process and loan approval allows for streamline operations resulting in a quick and stress-free experience.
Ready to get started? Call now and one of our Arizona VA mortgage professionals will answer your questions and walk you through the application and pre-approval. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide your Arizona VA home financing needs.
Why Arizona is Choosing Capital Home Mortgage...
Close On Time with True Approval
Control of the Loan from the Application to Funding.
Great Arizona Rates / Low Fees
Direct Mortgage Lender Providing Competitive Rates and Low Fees.
Arizona Customer Service
7 Day a Week Support from Application to Final Mortgage Payment.
Arizona VA Mortgage Rates
Capital Home Mortgage Arizona is dedicated to offering great VA Mortgage Rates and Low Fees all while providing exceptional customer service. Our mortgage professionals are focused solely on home mortgage lending to make your experience smooth with an on time closing. Call today to speak with a mortgage officer or request a no obligation quick rate quote.
Capital Home Mortgage Arizona Mortgage Team
Arizona VA Purchase Loan
VA Home Loans are 100% financing with no loan limits provided the veteran has full entitlement available. The goal of the VA is to guarantee the loan for lenders in order to make homeownership easier and desirable for all active duty service members, active duty reservists, honorably discharged veterans, as well as retired and disabled service members.
- No Down Payment / No Loan Limits
- No Monthly Mortgage Insurance
- Simple Qualifying
- Flexible Underwriting
- Seller Paid Closing Costs up to 4%
- Higher Debt to Income Allowed
- Alternate Credit Allowed
- Manufactured Housing Permitted
Arizona VA Refinance Loan
The VA Home Mortgage Program offers two types of refinances. The streamline refinance, known as an interest rate reduction loan requires minimal documentation and must provide the veteran savings in payment or a reduction in term. The regular refinance is for cash-out and for conversions when a veteran is changing their mortgage over to a VA loan.
- Streamline Option
- VA IRRRL Rate and Term
- No Appraisal Required
- No Income Verification Required
- Full Documentation
- Cash-Out or Loan Conversion
- Appraisal Required
- Income Verification Required
Arizona VA Mortgage Information
VA Loan Requirements
- Active Duty – 90 days Wartime / 180 Days Peacetime
- Honorable Discharged – 22 Months of Completed Service
- National Guard / Reserves – 6 Years Completed Service
- Spouse of a Service Member who Died in the line of Duty or Service related Disability
VA Funding Fees
- VA Purchases – First Use
- 0% to 5% Down Funding Fee 2.3%
- 5% or Higher Down Payment Funding Fee 1.65%
- Subsequent Uses Funding Fee 3.6%
- VA Cash-Out Refinances or VA Refinance Conversions
- First Use 2.3%
- Subsequent Uses 3.6%
- VA IRRL Refinance 0.5%
- No Funding Fee with 10% or Higher Disability