Capital Home Mortgage Phoenix
Phoenix Arizona Mortgage Lender
Home Loans In Phoenix, ArizonaThe capital city of Phoenix is the most populous in the state of Arizona. It is one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States, thanks to its business-friendly environment and generally affordable cost of living. According to recent real estate market reports, Phoenix has one of the fastest-growing housing markets in the U.S., with a median listing price of $475,000. As the market continues to grow, now is an opportune time to invest in a home in Phoenix as the economy continues to recover from the ravages of the pandemic. If you’re thinking of owning a home in Phoenix, we can help. At Capital Home Mortgage, we provide a wide selection of home loan programs to help potential homebuyers actualize their dream of home ownership. Here are a few things to keep in mind when you’re ready to start the home loan process.
Getting A Home Loan In Phoenix, AZ
1. Know your credit score and historyYour credit score is a huge factor in establishing your eligibility for a home loan in Phoenix. As much as possible, you’ll want a score of at least 620 before you begin shopping for a mortgage loan. If you’re not sure about your credit score, you can check with a professional credit monitoring service or your bank.
2. Get pre-qualified for a mortgage loanThe next step is to get pre-qualified for a mortgage loan. A pre-qualification is simply an estimate of how much financing you might qualify for based on your financial situation. You can do this by providing us with information about your finances, including your income, debts, and assets. This will determine whether you qualify for a loan and how much credit you might be eligible for.
3. Choose the right type of mortgage loanNow that you know how much you can afford to spend on a home, it’s time to choose the right type of mortgage loan. There are many different types of loans available, so it’s important to compare your options and select the one that best suits your needs. Most first-time homebuyers usually go for the FHA home loan because of its specific eligibility requirements. For instance, it has a low down payment requirement of only 3.5% and a credit score requirement of 580. Additionally, the seller can pay closing costs in the form of concessions.
4. Get pre-approvedGetting pre-approved for a home loan is similar to getting pre-qualified, except in this instance, you will need to provide even more supporting documents to establish your creditworthiness as a borrower. This includes payslips, tax documents, bank statements, credit scores, etc. We will then provide you with a letter explaining how much financing we can extend to you based on the information provided.
Phoenix, Arizona Mortgage LenderCapital Home Mortgage is the lender to call when it comes to home loans in Phoenix. We are a direct mortgage lender, meaning we handle every aspect of the process, from pre-qualification to funding. This also allows us to offer faster underwriting and competitive interest rates on your loan. Our expert loan officers are committed to providing you with exceptional service every step and ensuring that you have a smooth home buying process.
Begin Your Home Loan Process TodayIf you’re ready to begin the home loan process in Phoenix, simply get in touch by calling (480) 360-6650. We look forward to providing your next mortgage loan in Phoenix.
Why Phoenix HomeBuyers are Choosing Capital Home Mortgage
Close On Time
Complete Control from Application to Funding
Low Rates & Low Fees
Direct Lender with Competitive Rates and Low Fees
7 Day a Week Support Application to Final Mortgage Payment
Phoenix Arizona Mortgage Rates
Have you ever wondered why interests rates are what they are and what determines the final rate? Why borrowers receive different interest rates? Or why rates go up and down? Interest Rates are calculated using several factors.
- Demand for the mortgage Securities
- Property securing the mortgage
- occupancy of the property
- Loan to value of the property
- Borrower’s credit worthiness
Arizona Mortgage Programs
Arizona Home Purchase
Thinking of Buying an Arizona Home?
Looking to Purchase a Home? We have the loan program for you… Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal mortgage options.
- Primary, Secondary, Investment
- FHA, VA, USDA, Native American
- Conventional, Jumbo, Non QM
- Reverse, Renovation, Manufactured
Arizona renovation home loans
Looking to Rehab an Arizona Home?
Want the Charm of an Older Neighborhood? But want a new place or a fresh look? Why not look at a renovation loan? Purchase the Perfect Home and make it your own. Call today.
- Remodel, Renovate or Repairs
- FHA 203K Streamline or full
- fannie mae homestyle reno
- freddie mac home choice reno
Arizona FHA Home Loans
Great for 1st Time Arizona Homebuyers
FHA Home Loans are great for first time home buyers, buyers with less than perfect credit, or buyers needing less out of pocket. Call today to get started.
- Smaller Down Payment
- Flexible Underwriting
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios
- Lower Credit Scores OK
Arizona VA Home Loans
100% Financing for Arizona Veterans
Proudly Serving Active Duty servicemen and women, as well as, retired and disabled veterans. Call today to speak with a VA loan officer.
- Simply Qualifying for Veterans
- No Down Payments Requirements
- Lower Credit Scores Accepted
- Manual Underwriting Allowed
Arizona Conventional Home Loans
Flexibility for Arizona Homebuyers
Conventional Home Loans are the best option for flexibility of property types and for mortgage loan terms. Call today to get speak to a Loan Officer.
- Primary, 2nd Home, Investment
- Great Rates & Low Fees
- Single Family and Multi-Family
- Renovation Loan Programs
Arizona Jumbo Home Loans
Arizona Non Conforming Loans
Jumbo Home Loans also called Non Conforming Home Loans are great options for buyers needing financing outside of agency limits. Call today to speak to a loan officer.
- Primary Residence and 2nd Homes
- Higher Loan Amounts – 3 Million
- Great Interest Rates
- Investor Specific Guidelines
Arizona USDA Home Loans
100% Arizona Rural Home Loans
USDA Loans are a great option for families wanting to live outside of the city. Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal loan options.
- Rural Properties Only
- Primary Residence Only
- Geographic Restrictions
- Income REstrictions
Arizona Native American Home Loans
Arizona HUD 184 Home Loans
HUD 184 Home Loans are solely for Native American and offer a variety of benefits. Call today to speak with a loan officer to find out more.
- Primary Residence Only
- Manual Underwriting for All Loans
- No Credit Score Requirements
- Tribal Grants Allowed
Arizona Manufactured Home Loans
Great Alternative Arizona Housing
Manufactured Home Loans offer options to purchase an existing residence or build your dream home on your own land. Call today to speak to a Loan Officer.
- Existing Purchase or Refinance
- OTC Land/ Home Combo
- Lock Rate Before Completion
- FHA, VA, USDA, & Native Loans
Arizona reverse mortgages
Your Arizona Home at Work
Reverse Mortgage Loans offer seniors options to use their home’s equity for cash or to eliminate payments. Call today to get speak to a Reverse Loan Officer.
- primary residence only
- simple qualifying – equity based
- credit scores not applicable
- Minimum age 62
Arizona Non QM Home Loans
Making Arizona Mortgages Possible
Looking for Non Traditional Home Mortgage Loan? Contact a Loan Officer Today to discuss the alternative mortgage options currently available.
- Purchase, Rate and Term & Cash-out
- Primary, Secondary and Investment
- Full Doc & Bank Statements Programs
- Corporations OK
Arizona One Time Close mortgages
Build Your Arizona Dream Home
Want to Build? But unsure of what the future looks like? Remove the risk with a One Time Close Construction Loan. Call today to see how a OTC loan works.
- Primary Residence Only
- Close Once
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Traditional Final Mortgage
Arizona Refinance Mortgage Loans
Arizona Rate & Term Refinance
Refinancing can be a hard decision and the payback can sometimes be confusing. Call today and let our Loan Officers walk you through the process.
- Reduce Mortgage Term
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Appraisal Waivers
- Streamline Options Available
Arizona Cash-out Home mortgages
Arizona Equity Mortgage Loans
Cash-Out Mortgage Loans make use of the equity in your home by allowing you to refinance the current mortgage and access this equity to use as you see fit.
- Debt Consolidation
- Investment Opportunities
- Home Improvement
- Vacation or Education