Capital Home Mortgage Flagstaff
flagstaff Arizona Mortgage Lender
Home Loans In Flagstaff, ArizonaPopularly called “The City of Seven Wonders,” Flagstaff is one of Arizona’s most exciting, adventure-filled cities. Some of its most famous attractions include the Coconino National Forest, Grand Canyon, Oak Creek Canyon, San Francisco Peaks, Sunset Crater, and many more. Our team at Capital Home Mortgage can help you get the financing you need. We are committed to educating our clients, so they make informed mortgage decisions. With that in mind, let’s give you a quick walkthrough of the two most common home loan terms in Flagstaff — 15 years and 30 years so you can easily understand which is suitable for your situation.
Fundamentals of 15- and 30-Year Mortgages
15-Year Mortgage LoanAs the name implies, a 15-year mortgage loan means the life of the loan is 15 years. In other words, you will have to make monthly payments for 15 years to repay the loan.
- The primary advantage of a 15-year mortgage loan is that you will save money on interest because the loan will be paid off in a shorter time.
- The disadvantage of a 15-year mortgage loan is that your monthly payments will be higher because you are paying off the loan in a shorter time. Plus, the chance of getting approved for this kind of loan may be lower, particularly for first-time borrowers, since the monthly payments are higher and few first-timers have the financial capacity.
30-Year Mortgage LoanIn the same vein, a 30-year mortgage loan means the life of the loan is 30 years. You will have to make monthly payments for 30 years to repay the loan entirely.
- The advantage of a 30-year mortgage loan is that your monthly payments will be lower because you are paying off the loan over a more extended period. Another advantage of this loan is that it’s easier to get approved for this kind of loan since the monthly payments are lower.
- The main disadvantage of a 30-year mortgage loan is that you will end up paying more interest because the loan will take longer to pay off.
What Makes A Mortgage Right For You?Now that you understand the basics of 15 vs. 30-year mortgages in Flagstaff, AZ, it’s time to decide which one is right for you. To make this decision, you need to consider your financial situation and what you can afford. If you can afford the higher monthly mortgage payments of a 15-year mortgage loan, this may be the right choice for you. However, a 30-year mortgage loan may be the better option if you need a lower monthly price.
Flagstaff, AZ Mortgage LenderCapital Home Mortgage Flagstaff is here to provide all the guidance in obtaining the right home loan for your needs. As a direct mortgage lender, we provide comprehensive services from pre-approval to home buying assistance. We offer a wide selection of Flagstaff home loans, including Conventional, Jumbo, USDA, FHA, and Native American loans. Our team will work closely with you to ensure a smooth, hassle-free home loan process from start to finish.
Get Your Dream Home With Capital Home Mortgage FlagstaffOwning a home is a dream shared by many. At Capital Home Mortgage, we pride ourselves on making this dream a reality for our clients. Give us a call today at (480) 360-6650 to speak with our loan officers about your home loan in Flagstaff.
Why Flagstaff HomeBuyers are Choosing Capital Home Mortgage
Close On Time
Complete Control from Application to Funding
Low Rates & Low Fees
Direct Lender with Competitive Rates and Low Fees
7 Day a Week Support Application to Final Mortgage Payment
Flagstaff Arizona Mortgage Rates
Have you ever wondered why interests rates are what they are and what determines the final rate? Why borrowers receive different interest rates? Or why rates go up and down? Interest Rates are calculated using several factors.
- Demand for the mortgage Securities
- Property securing the mortgage
- occupancy of the property
- Loan to value of the property
- Borrower’s credit worthiness
Arizona Mortgage Programs
Arizona Home Purchase
Thinking of Buying an Arizona Home?
Looking to Purchase a Home? We have the loan program for you… Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal mortgage options.
- Primary, Secondary, Investment
- FHA, VA, USDA, Native American
- Conventional, Jumbo, Non QM
- Reverse, Renovation, Manufactured
Arizona renovation home loans
Looking to Rehab an Arizona Home?
Want the Charm of an Older Neighborhood? But want a new place or a fresh look? Why not look at a renovation loan? Purchase the Perfect Home and make it your own. Call today.
- Remodel, Renovate or Repairs
- FHA 203K Streamline or full
- fannie mae homestyle reno
- freddie mac home choice reno
Arizona FHA Home Loans
Great for 1st Time Arizona Homebuyers
FHA Home Loans are great for first time home buyers, buyers with less than perfect credit, or buyers needing less out of pocket. Call today to get started.
- Smaller Down Payment
- Flexible Underwriting
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios
- Lower Credit Scores OK
Arizona VA Home Loans
100% Financing for Arizona Veterans
Proudly Serving Active Duty servicemen and women, as well as, retired and disabled veterans. Call today to speak with a VA loan officer.
- Simply Qualifying for Veterans
- No Down Payments Requirements
- Lower Credit Scores Accepted
- Manual Underwriting Allowed
Arizona Conventional Home Loans
Flexibility for Arizona Homebuyers
Conventional Home Loans are the best option for flexibility of property types and for mortgage loan terms. Call today to get speak to a Loan Officer.
- Primary, 2nd Home, Investment
- Great Rates & Low Fees
- Single Family and Multi-Family
- Renovation Loan Programs
Arizona Jumbo Home Loans
Arizona Non Conforming Loans
Jumbo Home Loans also called Non Conforming Home Loans are great options for buyers needing financing outside of agency limits. Call today to speak to a loan officer.
- Primary Residence and 2nd Homes
- Higher Loan Amounts – 3 Million
- Great Interest Rates
- Investor Specific Guidelines
Arizona USDA Home Loans
100% Arizona Rural Home Loans
USDA Loans are a great option for families wanting to live outside of the city. Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal loan options.
- Rural Properties Only
- Primary Residence Only
- Geographic Restrictions
- Income REstrictions
Arizona Native American Home Loans
Arizona HUD 184 Home Loans
HUD 184 Home Loans are solely for Native American and offer a variety of benefits. Call today to speak with a loan officer to find out more.
- Primary Residence Only
- Manual Underwriting for All Loans
- No Credit Score Requirements
- Tribal Grants Allowed
Arizona Manufactured Home Loans
Great Alternative Arizona Housing
Manufactured Home Loans offer options to purchase an existing residence or build your dream home on your own land. Call today to speak to a Loan Officer.
- Existing Purchase or Refinance
- OTC Land/ Home Combo
- Lock Rate Before Completion
- FHA, VA, USDA, & Native Loans
Arizona reverse mortgages
Your Arizona Home at Work
Reverse Mortgage Loans offer seniors options to use their home’s equity for cash or to eliminate payments. Call today to get speak to a Reverse Loan Officer.
- primary residence only
- simple qualifying – equity based
- credit scores not applicable
- Minimum age 62
Arizona Non QM Home Loans
Making Arizona Mortgages Possible
Looking for Non Traditional Home Mortgage Loan? Contact a Loan Officer Today to discuss the alternative mortgage options currently available.
- Purchase, Rate and Term & Cash-out
- Primary, Secondary and Investment
- Full Doc & Bank Statements Programs
- Corporations OK
Arizona One Time Close mortgages
Build Your Arizona Dream Home
Want to Build? But unsure of what the future looks like? Remove the risk with a One Time Close Construction Loan. Call today to see how a OTC loan works.
- Primary Residence Only
- Close Once
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Traditional Final Mortgage
Arizona Refinance Mortgage Loans
Arizona Rate & Term Refinance
Refinancing can be a hard decision and the payback can sometimes be confusing. Call today and let our Loan Officers walk you through the process.
- Reduce Mortgage Term
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Appraisal Waivers
- Streamline Options Available
Arizona Cash-out Home mortgages
Arizona Equity Mortgage Loans
Cash-Out Mortgage Loans make use of the equity in your home by allowing you to refinance the current mortgage and access this equity to use as you see fit.
- Debt Consolidation
- Investment Opportunities
- Home Improvement
- Vacation or Education