Capital Home Mortgage Chandler
Chandler Arizona Mortgage Lender
Home Loans In Chandler, ArizonaWith over 275,000 people, Chandler is the fourth-largest city in Arizona. The city is known for its fantastic art murals, festivals, and performing arts. Here, residents have easy access to big-city amenities while still enjoying its small-town charm. Real estate in Chandler has been quite active in the past few months. If you’ve been thinking of owning a home in this city, now may be a perfect time to get the ball rolling. To help you get started, we’ve put together this quick guide on what to expect when it comes to Chandler mortgage loan applications.
Home Loan Process In Chandler, AZ
1. Speak with a mortgage loan officerTo officially kick start the home loan process, you’ll need to speak with a mortgage loan officer. At Capital Home Mortgage, our mortgage specialists are standing by to help you get the loan process underway and answer any questions you may have.
2. Submit your mortgage applicationThis process involves compiling all the required documents and submitting them along with the loan application to the loan officer. If the application is accepted, it will go through underwriting. This is where the lender’s underwriter will verify all your information and documentation and make sure you can afford the loan.
3. Get pre-approved for a mortgageBy getting pre-approved, you will have a general idea of how much you can borrow from the mortgage lender and what interest rate you can expect to pay. This process includes a credit check, so it’s essential to ensure your credit score is good enough before you apply.
4. Find the right propertyOnce you’re pre-approved, you can start looking for the right property. Keep in mind your budget and what type of property you’re looking for. It’s important to set your sights on a property you can realistically afford. Your loan officer can also assist with this step. They know the real estate situation in the city better, so they’re in the best position to recommend the best areas where you are likely to find a home for sale within your budget.
5. Close on your loanOnce everything has been approved, you’ll be able to close on your loan and officially become a homeowner! Closing is usually done in person at the title company.
6. Start making your paymentsNow it’s time to start making your mortgage payments. You’ll want to be sure to make them on time and in full each month to avoid late payment charges and other penalties.
Chandler, Arizona Mortgage LenderThere’s a lot to think about when applying for a home loan in Chandler — but don’t worry, we’re here every step of the way. At Capital Home Mortgage, providing our clients with a stress-free and enjoyable home buying experience is our top priority. We understand how overwhelming the home loan process can be, especially if this is your first time. Our team has taken active steps to clear out the hurdles so you can obtain the financing you need in the shortest time possible.
Find The Perfect Home Loan In Chandler, AZWhether you’re eyeing a luxurious villa or a cozy starter home, we can help you find the perfect Chandler home loan program to suit your needs. Call us at (480) 360-6650 to speak with our loan officers and get a quick, no-obligation quote.
Why Chandler HomeBuyers are Choosing Capital Home Mortgage
Close On Time
Complete Control from Application to Funding
Low Rates & Low Fees
Direct Lender with Competitive Rates and Low Fees
7 Day a Week Support Application to Final Mortgage Payment
Chandler Arizona Mortgage Rates
Have you ever wondered why interests rates are what they are and what determines the final rate? Why borrowers receive different interest rates? Or why rates go up and down? Interest Rates are calculated using several factors.
- Demand for the mortgage Securities
- Property securing the mortgage
- occupancy of the property
- Loan to value of the property
- Borrower’s credit worthiness
Arizona Mortgage Programs
Arizona Home Purchase
Thinking of Buying an Arizona Home?
Looking to Purchase a Home? We have the loan program for you… Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal mortgage options.
- Primary, Secondary, Investment
- FHA, VA, USDA, Native American
- Conventional, Jumbo, Non QM
- Reverse, Renovation, Manufactured
Arizona renovation home loans
Looking to Rehab an Arizona Home?
Want the Charm of an Older Neighborhood? But want a new place or a fresh look? Why not look at a renovation loan? Purchase the Perfect Home and make it your own. Call today.
- Remodel, Renovate or Repairs
- FHA 203K Streamline or full
- fannie mae homestyle reno
- freddie mac home choice reno
Arizona FHA Home Loans
Great for 1st Time Arizona Homebuyers
FHA Home Loans are great for first time home buyers, buyers with less than perfect credit, or buyers needing less out of pocket. Call today to get started.
- Smaller Down Payment
- Flexible Underwriting
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios
- Lower Credit Scores OK
Arizona VA Home Loans
100% Financing for Arizona Veterans
Proudly Serving Active Duty servicemen and women, as well as, retired and disabled veterans. Call today to speak with a VA loan officer.
- Simply Qualifying for Veterans
- No Down Payments Requirements
- Lower Credit Scores Accepted
- Manual Underwriting Allowed
Arizona Conventional Home Loans
Flexibility for Arizona Homebuyers
Conventional Home Loans are the best option for flexibility of property types and for mortgage loan terms. Call today to get speak to a Loan Officer.
- Primary, 2nd Home, Investment
- Great Rates & Low Fees
- Single Family and Multi-Family
- Renovation Loan Programs
Arizona Jumbo Home Loans
Arizona Non Conforming Loans
Jumbo Home Loans also called Non Conforming Home Loans are great options for buyers needing financing outside of agency limits. Call today to speak to a loan officer.
- Primary Residence and 2nd Homes
- Higher Loan Amounts – 3 Million
- Great Interest Rates
- Investor Specific Guidelines
Arizona USDA Home Loans
100% Arizona Rural Home Loans
USDA Loans are a great option for families wanting to live outside of the city. Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal loan options.
- Rural Properties Only
- Primary Residence Only
- Geographic Restrictions
- Income REstrictions
Arizona Native American Home Loans
Arizona HUD 184 Home Loans
HUD 184 Home Loans are solely for Native American and offer a variety of benefits. Call today to speak with a loan officer to find out more.
- Primary Residence Only
- Manual Underwriting for All Loans
- No Credit Score Requirements
- Tribal Grants Allowed
Arizona Manufactured Home Loans
Great Alternative Arizona Housing
Manufactured Home Loans offer options to purchase an existing residence or build your dream home on your own land. Call today to speak to a Loan Officer.
- Existing Purchase or Refinance
- OTC Land/ Home Combo
- Lock Rate Before Completion
- FHA, VA, USDA, & Native Loans
Arizona reverse mortgages
Your Arizona Home at Work
Reverse Mortgage Loans offer seniors options to use their home’s equity for cash or to eliminate payments. Call today to get speak to a Reverse Loan Officer.
- primary residence only
- simple qualifying – equity based
- credit scores not applicable
- Minimum age 62
Arizona Non QM Home Loans
Making Arizona Mortgages Possible
Looking for Non Traditional Home Mortgage Loan? Contact a Loan Officer Today to discuss the alternative mortgage options currently available.
- Purchase, Rate and Term & Cash-out
- Primary, Secondary and Investment
- Full Doc & Bank Statements Programs
- Corporations OK
Arizona One Time Close mortgages
Build Your Arizona Dream Home
Want to Build? But unsure of what the future looks like? Remove the risk with a One Time Close Construction Loan. Call today to see how a OTC loan works.
- Primary Residence Only
- Close Once
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Traditional Final Mortgage
Arizona Refinance Mortgage Loans
Arizona Rate & Term Refinance
Refinancing can be a hard decision and the payback can sometimes be confusing. Call today and let our Loan Officers walk you through the process.
- Reduce Mortgage Term
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Appraisal Waivers
- Streamline Options Available
Arizona Cash-out Home mortgages
Arizona Equity Mortgage Loans
Cash-Out Mortgage Loans make use of the equity in your home by allowing you to refinance the current mortgage and access this equity to use as you see fit.
- Debt Consolidation
- Investment Opportunities
- Home Improvement
- Vacation or Education