Capital Home Mortgage Glendale
Glendale Arizona Mortgage Lender
Home Loans In Glendale, ArizonaGlendale, Arizona, combines old culture and history with a twist of modern entertainment. The city is known for its array of art galleries, museums, and festivals throughout the year. Real estate in Glendale is starting to pick up again after the pandemic’s activity decline. This is good news for those in the market for a home for sale in the city. But before finding your perfect home, it’s essential to figure out how you’re going to pay for it. That’s where we come in. At Capital Home Mortgage, we are your trusted direct mortgage lender in Glendale, Arizona. We understand how overwhelming the process can be, especially for first-time home buyers. To help you make the best of your initial consultation with a lender, we’ve put together these questions to ask to gain a well-rounded overview of the home loan process and what to expect.
7 Questions To Ask Your Mortgage Lender In Glendale
1. What are the available loan options for me?Depending on your credit score, employment history, and other factors, there are various loan options available to you. Our loan officers will discuss the fundamentals of different home loan programs and help you find the best one for your situation.
2. What is the interest rate?The interest rate is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing a home loan, as it directly impacts how much you will pay monthly. Be sure to ask your mortgage lender what the current interest rate is for the type of loan you are interested in so you know what to expect should your loan application be approved.
3. What is the term of the loan?The loan term is the length of time you have to pay back the loan. Most mortgages have a term of 15 or 30 years, but other options are available. This is an important detail to discuss with your lender as it can impact various aspects of your loan, including amount, interest rate, and monthly amortization.
4. How do I qualify for a loan?There are several general eligibility requirements for home loan applications in Glendale. The biggest ones include having:
- Steady income
- Good credit score
- Low Debt-to-Income ratio
- Down payment
- Mortgage insurance
5. How much money can I borrow?The amount of money you can borrow will typically depend on your income and debt levels.
6. What are the fees associated with the home loan?There’s a variety of fees associated with the home loan. Most homebuyers think it’s just the interest rate, but other expenses, such as closing costs and points, can add up quickly. Ask your lender about all the fees associated with the loan. At Capital Home Mortgage, we can charge lower fees because we are a direct lender. We make all the decisions from application to funding, so the process is generally more straightforward.
7. What is the process of getting a loan?The process of getting a loan can be long and complicated. Starting with getting pre-approved till you finally get the keys to your new home, there are a lot of steps involved. But not to worry, as we will be there to provide all the professional guidance you need along the way.
Glendale, Arizona Mortgage LenderAt Capital Home Mortgage Glendale, we want you to have a stress-free home buying experience. After all, buying a property should be an exciting and joyful time. We offer an extensive lineup of mortgage products in Glendale, including FHA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo, USDA, and HUD 184 loans.
Get The Perfect Home Loan In Glendale, AZWith Capital Home Mortgage, obtaining the right home financing product for your needs is just one phone call away. Speak with our loan officers about your home buying needs today. Call (480) 360-6650 to get started.
Why Glendale HomeBuyers are Choosing Capital Home Mortgage
Close On Time
Complete Control from Application to Funding
Low Rates & Low Fees
Direct Lender with Competitive Rates and Low Fees
7 Day a Week Support Application to Final Mortgage Payment
Glendale Arizona Mortgage Rates
Have you ever wondered why interests rates are what they are and what determines the final rate? Why borrowers receive different interest rates? Or why rates go up and down? Interest Rates are calculated using several factors.
- Demand for the mortgage Securities
- Property securing the mortgage
- occupancy of the property
- Loan to value of the property
- Borrower’s credit worthiness
Arizona Mortgage Programs
Arizona Home Purchase
Thinking of Buying an Arizona Home?
Looking to Purchase a Home? We have the loan program for you… Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal mortgage options.
- Primary, Secondary, Investment
- FHA, VA, USDA, Native American
- Conventional, Jumbo, Non QM
- Reverse, Renovation, Manufactured
Arizona renovation home loans
Looking to Rehab an Arizona Home?
Want the Charm of an Older Neighborhood? But want a new place or a fresh look? Why not look at a renovation loan? Purchase the Perfect Home and make it your own. Call today.
- Remodel, Renovate or Repairs
- FHA 203K Streamline or full
- fannie mae homestyle reno
- freddie mac home choice reno
Arizona FHA Home Loans
Great for 1st Time Arizona Homebuyers
FHA Home Loans are great for first time home buyers, buyers with less than perfect credit, or buyers needing less out of pocket. Call today to get started.
- Smaller Down Payment
- Flexible Underwriting
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios
- Lower Credit Scores OK
Arizona VA Home Loans
100% Financing for Arizona Veterans
Proudly Serving Active Duty servicemen and women, as well as, retired and disabled veterans. Call today to speak with a VA loan officer.
- Simply Qualifying for Veterans
- No Down Payments Requirements
- Lower Credit Scores Accepted
- Manual Underwriting Allowed
Arizona Conventional Home Loans
Flexibility for Arizona Homebuyers
Conventional Home Loans are the best option for flexibility of property types and for mortgage loan terms. Call today to get speak to a Loan Officer.
- Primary, 2nd Home, Investment
- Great Rates & Low Fees
- Single Family and Multi-Family
- Renovation Loan Programs
Arizona Jumbo Home Loans
Arizona Non Conforming Loans
Jumbo Home Loans also called Non Conforming Home Loans are great options for buyers needing financing outside of agency limits. Call today to speak to a loan officer.
- Primary Residence and 2nd Homes
- Higher Loan Amounts – 3 Million
- Great Interest Rates
- Investor Specific Guidelines
Arizona USDA Home Loans
100% Arizona Rural Home Loans
USDA Loans are a great option for families wanting to live outside of the city. Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal loan options.
- Rural Properties Only
- Primary Residence Only
- Geographic Restrictions
- Income REstrictions
Arizona Native American Home Loans
Arizona HUD 184 Home Loans
HUD 184 Home Loans are solely for Native American and offer a variety of benefits. Call today to speak with a loan officer to find out more.
- Primary Residence Only
- Manual Underwriting for All Loans
- No Credit Score Requirements
- Tribal Grants Allowed
Arizona Manufactured Home Loans
Great Alternative Arizona Housing
Manufactured Home Loans offer options to purchase an existing residence or build your dream home on your own land. Call today to speak to a Loan Officer.
- Existing Purchase or Refinance
- OTC Land/ Home Combo
- Lock Rate Before Completion
- FHA, VA, USDA, & Native Loans
Arizona reverse mortgages
Your Arizona Home at Work
Reverse Mortgage Loans offer seniors options to use their home’s equity for cash or to eliminate payments. Call today to get speak to a Reverse Loan Officer.
- primary residence only
- simple qualifying – equity based
- credit scores not applicable
- Minimum age 62
Arizona Non QM Home Loans
Making Arizona Mortgages Possible
Looking for Non Traditional Home Mortgage Loan? Contact a Loan Officer Today to discuss the alternative mortgage options currently available.
- Purchase, Rate and Term & Cash-out
- Primary, Secondary and Investment
- Full Doc & Bank Statements Programs
- Corporations OK
Arizona One Time Close mortgages
Build Your Arizona Dream Home
Want to Build? But unsure of what the future looks like? Remove the risk with a One Time Close Construction Loan. Call today to see how a OTC loan works.
- Primary Residence Only
- Close Once
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Traditional Final Mortgage
Arizona Refinance Mortgage Loans
Arizona Rate & Term Refinance
Refinancing can be a hard decision and the payback can sometimes be confusing. Call today and let our Loan Officers walk you through the process.
- Reduce Mortgage Term
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Appraisal Waivers
- Streamline Options Available
Arizona Cash-out Home mortgages
Arizona Equity Mortgage Loans
Cash-Out Mortgage Loans make use of the equity in your home by allowing you to refinance the current mortgage and access this equity to use as you see fit.
- Debt Consolidation
- Investment Opportunities
- Home Improvement
- Vacation or Education