Capital Home Mortgage Tempe
Tempe Arizona Mortgage Lender
Home Loans In Tempe, ArizonaThe city of Tempe is home to Arizona’s festivals and fairs. With so many attractions and things to do in Tempe, it’s no wonder many people are looking to purchase a home in the city. With relatively affordable housing compared to other cities in Arizona, Tempe’s current real estate market is heating up. If you’re considering getting in on the action, we’d love to help you make it happen. At Capital Home Mortgage, we provide expert home loan assistance and funding. Is this your first time buying a home in Tempe? Here are some of our best tips to make the process simpler.
5 Tips for First-Time Homebuyers in Yuma, AZ
1. Get pre-approved for a mortgageThis process involves talking to a lender and submitting relevant financial documents to support your credibility. Getting pre-approved before house hunting gives you a clear idea of how much you can afford to spend on a home, which in turn helps you narrow your focus on properties within your price range.
2. Know your must-haves vs. your wantsWhen looking at homes, it’s easy to get caught up in all the fanciful features. However, knowing the difference between your must-haves and your wants is essential. Your must-haves are the things that you need in a home. For example, if you have a family, you may need a certain number of bedrooms and bathrooms. On the other hand, your wants are things that would be nice to have but aren’t necessarily deal-breakers, like a specific type of kitchen design or yard layout.
3. Research different neighborhoodsYour neighborhood will impact your living experience almost as much as the design and functionality of your home. And given that you’re likely to spend the next ten or more years of your life paying for the property, you’ll want to ensure it is in the right neighborhood. Tempe is a large city with many different neighborhoods, each with its own personality. Finding a community where you feel comfortable and meet your needs is crucial. For example, if you have kids, you may want to look for a neighborhood with good schools.
4. Choose the right deal for youMortgages are not one size fits all. Many types of mortgage deals are available, so it’s essential to understand your options and choose the right one. The mortgage you choose will depend on factors like your down payment, credit score, employment history, and more. Our loan officers will take the time to explain these details and work with you to select the perfect home loan program for your situation.
5. Know your closing costsWhen you’re buying a home, you need to be aware of a lot of additional costs. These include home inspections, appraisal fees, insurance, and more. These closing costs can be high, so it’s important to factor them into your budget.
Tempe, AZ Mortgage LenderPlanning your home financing in Tempe doesn’t have to be stressful. At Capital Home Mortgage, we are a one-stop resource for all your mortgage loan needs, from pre-approval to purchasing a home. Our lineup of mortgage products includes:
- FHA Home Loans
- VA Home Loans
- USDA Home Loan
- Conventional Home Loans
- Jumbo Home Loans
- Non-Qualified Mortgage Loans
- Manufactured Home Loans
- Native American Home Loans
- Renovation Home Loans
- Reverse Mortgages
Ready to Apply for a Tempe, AZ Home Loan?Capital Home Mortgage offers a streamlined home loan process whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or seasoned real estate investor, our experienced mortgage specialists are available to answer questions. Contact us today at (480) 360-6650 to get started. We look forward to providing your next home loan in Tempe.
Why Tempe HomeBuyers are Choosing Capital Home Mortgage
Close On Time
Complete Control from Application to Funding
Low Rates & Low Fees
Direct Lender with Competitive Rates and Low Fees
7 Day a Week Support Application to Final Mortgage Payment
Tempe Arizona Mortgage Rates
Have you ever wondered why interests rates are what they are and what determines the final rate? Why borrowers receive different interest rates? Or why rates go up and down? Interest Rates are calculated using several factors.
- Demand for the mortgage Securities
- Property securing the mortgage
- occupancy of the property
- Loan to value of the property
- Borrower’s credit worthiness
Arizona Mortgage Programs
Arizona Home Purchase
Thinking of Buying an Arizona Home?
Looking to Purchase a Home? We have the loan program for you… Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal mortgage options.
- Primary, Secondary, Investment
- FHA, VA, USDA, Native American
- Conventional, Jumbo, Non QM
- Reverse, Renovation, Manufactured
Arizona renovation home loans
Looking to Rehab an Arizona Home?
Want the Charm of an Older Neighborhood? But want a new place or a fresh look? Why not look at a renovation loan? Purchase the Perfect Home and make it your own. Call today.
- Remodel, Renovate or Repairs
- FHA 203K Streamline or full
- fannie mae homestyle reno
- freddie mac home choice reno
Arizona FHA Home Loans
Great for 1st Time Arizona Homebuyers
FHA Home Loans are great for first time home buyers, buyers with less than perfect credit, or buyers needing less out of pocket. Call today to get started.
- Smaller Down Payment
- Flexible Underwriting
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios
- Lower Credit Scores OK
Arizona VA Home Loans
100% Financing for Arizona Veterans
Proudly Serving Active Duty servicemen and women, as well as, retired and disabled veterans. Call today to speak with a VA loan officer.
- Simply Qualifying for Veterans
- No Down Payments Requirements
- Lower Credit Scores Accepted
- Manual Underwriting Allowed
Arizona Conventional Home Loans
Flexibility for Arizona Homebuyers
Conventional Home Loans are the best option for flexibility of property types and for mortgage loan terms. Call today to get speak to a Loan Officer.
- Primary, 2nd Home, Investment
- Great Rates & Low Fees
- Single Family and Multi-Family
- Renovation Loan Programs
Arizona Jumbo Home Loans
Arizona Non Conforming Loans
Jumbo Home Loans also called Non Conforming Home Loans are great options for buyers needing financing outside of agency limits. Call today to speak to a loan officer.
- Primary Residence and 2nd Homes
- Higher Loan Amounts – 3 Million
- Great Interest Rates
- Investor Specific Guidelines
Arizona USDA Home Loans
100% Arizona Rural Home Loans
USDA Loans are a great option for families wanting to live outside of the city. Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal loan options.
- Rural Properties Only
- Primary Residence Only
- Geographic Restrictions
- Income REstrictions
Arizona Native American Home Loans
Arizona HUD 184 Home Loans
HUD 184 Home Loans are solely for Native American and offer a variety of benefits. Call today to speak with a loan officer to find out more.
- Primary Residence Only
- Manual Underwriting for All Loans
- No Credit Score Requirements
- Tribal Grants Allowed
Arizona Manufactured Home Loans
Great Alternative Arizona Housing
Manufactured Home Loans offer options to purchase an existing residence or build your dream home on your own land. Call today to speak to a Loan Officer.
- Existing Purchase or Refinance
- OTC Land/ Home Combo
- Lock Rate Before Completion
- FHA, VA, USDA, & Native Loans
Arizona reverse mortgages
Your Arizona Home at Work
Reverse Mortgage Loans offer seniors options to use their home’s equity for cash or to eliminate payments. Call today to get speak to a Reverse Loan Officer.
- primary residence only
- simple qualifying – equity based
- credit scores not applicable
- Minimum age 62
Arizona Non QM Home Loans
Making Arizona Mortgages Possible
Looking for Non Traditional Home Mortgage Loan? Contact a Loan Officer Today to discuss the alternative mortgage options currently available.
- Purchase, Rate and Term & Cash-out
- Primary, Secondary and Investment
- Full Doc & Bank Statements Programs
- Corporations OK
Arizona One Time Close mortgages
Build Your Arizona Dream Home
Want to Build? But unsure of what the future looks like? Remove the risk with a One Time Close Construction Loan. Call today to see how a OTC loan works.
- Primary Residence Only
- Close Once
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Traditional Final Mortgage
Arizona Refinance Mortgage Loans
Arizona Rate & Term Refinance
Refinancing can be a hard decision and the payback can sometimes be confusing. Call today and let our Loan Officers walk you through the process.
- Reduce Mortgage Term
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Appraisal Waivers
- Streamline Options Available
Arizona Cash-out Home mortgages
Arizona Equity Mortgage Loans
Cash-Out Mortgage Loans make use of the equity in your home by allowing you to refinance the current mortgage and access this equity to use as you see fit.
- Debt Consolidation
- Investment Opportunities
- Home Improvement
- Vacation or Education