Capital Home Mortgage Surprise
Surprise Arizona Mortgage Lender
Home Loans In Surprise, ArizonaSurprise, Arizona, is the home to the largest tennis complex and professionally designed golf courses in the Southwest. The city also boasts a budding real estate market with rising residential property values. While there are several ways to finance your home purchase in the elegant city of Surprise, getting a home loan remains one of the most reliable options available. If you’re considering purchasing a home in Surprise, AZ, here’s why you should consider funding the deal with a mortgage loan.
4 Smart Reasons To Get A Mortgage In Surprise, AZ
1. Fast and Convenient Application ProcessWe can’t speak for other lenders, but we’ve made the home loan process straightforward here at Capital Home Mortgage. We are a direct mortgage lender, meaning we make all the decisions from pre-qualification to loan funding. This also allows us to offer flexible underwriting standards and quicker true approvals on your loan.
2. Competitive RatesAt Capital Home Mortgage, we go a step further by making sure to consider your circumstances and helping to put your dream home within reach with competitive interest rates and customized solutions.
3. Wide Range of Home Loan ProgramsWhen you’re ready to get a mortgage in Surprise, AZ, you’ll have various loan options. You can choose from fixed-rate loans, adjustable-rate loans, government-backed loans, and more. Our popular home loan options include FHA, VA, USDA, Jumbo, Conventional, and HUD 184 loans. We also provide various mortgage products, such as Reverse Mortgages, Refinancing, and Renovation loans.
4. Low Down PaymentWhile the ideal down payment starts at 20% of the property purchase price, many home loan programs offer much lower down payment requirements. For instance, Conventional loans typically require only a 3% down payment, while FHA loans have set a minimum of 3.5%. Some loans, such as the VA and USDA, don’t require a down payment.
Surprise, AZ Mortgage LenderAt Capital Home Mortgage, we know how complex the home loan process in Surprise can be, especially for first-time homebuyers. We know the ins and outs of the local housing market and can help you find the perfect home loan for your needs without hassles. Your mortgage loan officer will also discuss your options and provide all the education and guidance you need to make an informed decision.
Find The Right Home Loan In Surprise, ArizonaReal estate will forever be an investment, and there’s no better time than now to get your home loan in Surprise, AZ. Contact Capital Home Mortgage at (480) 360-6650 to get started with a quick, no-obligation quote.
Why Surprise HomeBuyers are Choosing Capital Home Mortgage
Close On Time
Complete Control from Application to Funding
Low Rates & Low Fees
Direct Lender with Competitive Rates and Low Fees
7 Day a Week Support Application to Final Mortgage Payment
Surprise Arizona Mortgage Rates
Have you ever wondered why interests rates are what they are and what determines the final rate? Why borrowers receive different interest rates? Or why rates go up and down? Interest Rates are calculated using several factors.
- Demand for the mortgage Securities
- Property securing the mortgage
- occupancy of the property
- Loan to value of the property
- Borrower’s credit worthiness
Arizona Mortgage Programs
Arizona Home Purchase
Thinking of Buying an Arizona Home?
Looking to Purchase a Home? We have the loan program for you… Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal mortgage options.
- Primary, Secondary, Investment
- FHA, VA, USDA, Native American
- Conventional, Jumbo, Non QM
- Reverse, Renovation, Manufactured
Arizona renovation home loans
Looking to Rehab an Arizona Home?
Want the Charm of an Older Neighborhood? But want a new place or a fresh look? Why not look at a renovation loan? Purchase the Perfect Home and make it your own. Call today.
- Remodel, Renovate or Repairs
- FHA 203K Streamline or full
- fannie mae homestyle reno
- freddie mac home choice reno
Arizona FHA Home Loans
Great for 1st Time Arizona Homebuyers
FHA Home Loans are great for first time home buyers, buyers with less than perfect credit, or buyers needing less out of pocket. Call today to get started.
- Smaller Down Payment
- Flexible Underwriting
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios
- Lower Credit Scores OK
Arizona VA Home Loans
100% Financing for Arizona Veterans
Proudly Serving Active Duty servicemen and women, as well as, retired and disabled veterans. Call today to speak with a VA loan officer.
- Simply Qualifying for Veterans
- No Down Payments Requirements
- Lower Credit Scores Accepted
- Manual Underwriting Allowed
Arizona Conventional Home Loans
Flexibility for Arizona Homebuyers
Conventional Home Loans are the best option for flexibility of property types and for mortgage loan terms. Call today to get speak to a Loan Officer.
- Primary, 2nd Home, Investment
- Great Rates & Low Fees
- Single Family and Multi-Family
- Renovation Loan Programs
Arizona Jumbo Home Loans
Arizona Non Conforming Loans
Jumbo Home Loans also called Non Conforming Home Loans are great options for buyers needing financing outside of agency limits. Call today to speak to a loan officer.
- Primary Residence and 2nd Homes
- Higher Loan Amounts – 3 Million
- Great Interest Rates
- Investor Specific Guidelines
Arizona USDA Home Loans
100% Arizona Rural Home Loans
USDA Loans are a great option for families wanting to live outside of the city. Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal loan options.
- Rural Properties Only
- Primary Residence Only
- Geographic Restrictions
- Income REstrictions
Arizona Native American Home Loans
Arizona HUD 184 Home Loans
HUD 184 Home Loans are solely for Native American and offer a variety of benefits. Call today to speak with a loan officer to find out more.
- Primary Residence Only
- Manual Underwriting for All Loans
- No Credit Score Requirements
- Tribal Grants Allowed
Arizona Manufactured Home Loans
Great Alternative Arizona Housing
Manufactured Home Loans offer options to purchase an existing residence or build your dream home on your own land. Call today to speak to a Loan Officer.
- Existing Purchase or Refinance
- OTC Land/ Home Combo
- Lock Rate Before Completion
- FHA, VA, USDA, & Native Loans
Arizona reverse mortgages
Your Arizona Home at Work
Reverse Mortgage Loans offer seniors options to use their home’s equity for cash or to eliminate payments. Call today to get speak to a Reverse Loan Officer.
- primary residence only
- simple qualifying – equity based
- credit scores not applicable
- Minimum age 62
Arizona Non QM Home Loans
Making Arizona Mortgages Possible
Looking for Non Traditional Home Mortgage Loan? Contact a Loan Officer Today to discuss the alternative mortgage options currently available.
- Purchase, Rate and Term & Cash-out
- Primary, Secondary and Investment
- Full Doc & Bank Statements Programs
- Corporations OK
Arizona One Time Close mortgages
Build Your Arizona Dream Home
Want to Build? But unsure of what the future looks like? Remove the risk with a One Time Close Construction Loan. Call today to see how a OTC loan works.
- Primary Residence Only
- Close Once
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Traditional Final Mortgage
Arizona Refinance Mortgage Loans
Arizona Rate & Term Refinance
Refinancing can be a hard decision and the payback can sometimes be confusing. Call today and let our Loan Officers walk you through the process.
- Reduce Mortgage Term
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Appraisal Waivers
- Streamline Options Available
Arizona Cash-out Home mortgages
Arizona Equity Mortgage Loans
Cash-Out Mortgage Loans make use of the equity in your home by allowing you to refinance the current mortgage and access this equity to use as you see fit.
- Debt Consolidation
- Investment Opportunities
- Home Improvement
- Vacation or Education