Capital Home Mortgage Scottsdale
Scottsdale Arizona Mortgage Lender
Home Loans In Scottsdale, ArizonaHome to some of the world’s finest golf courses and luxury resorts, the city of Scottsdale is a one-of-a-kind destination. Top it all off with over 300 days of annual sunshine, stellar nightlife scenes, and outdoor adventures, and you’d be hard-pressed to find a more exciting place in Arizona. However, Scottsdale is not just a playground for the rich and famous. The city is also a great place to raise a family or start a business. Scottsdale’s real estate has been thriving recently, and now may be the opportune moment to push through on your plans to buy a house here. The first important step in buying your dream home in Scottsdale is to get pre-approved for a home loan. Your lender will usually ask you to provide several documents to meet the loan eligibility requirements. These include pay stubs, tax statements, asset statements, credit information, etc.
Why You Should Get Pre-Approved Before Shopping
1. To be seen as a serious buyerHaving a mortgage lender backing your offer makes sellers see you as a serious buyer. It shows that you’re committed to buying and have the means. This can be the deciding factor in whether the seller chooses to sell the house to you.
2. Get an idea of how much loan you can affordA pre-approval letter from a mortgage lender tells you exactly how much money you can afford to spend on a home. It considers your income, debts, and other financial factors to create a realistic budget. This can prevent you from overspending on a home out of your price range.
3. Know how much you need for a down paymentThe pre-approval process will also give you a better idea of how much money you need for a down payment. This is the money you’ll need to spend upfront to purchase the home. If you can afford it, getting a down payment of at least 20% of the purchase price is ideal because it means a lower principal loan amount and more favorable interest rates.
4. Have a leg up on the competitionIn a competitive real estate market like Scottsdale, being pre-approved for a mortgage can give you an edge over other buyers who haven’t gone through the process. This means you’re more likely to have your offer accepted on the home you want.
5. Save time and hassleGoing through the pre-approval process before shopping for a home can save you time and hassle. You’ll already have a financing deal lined up when you find the perfect home. This can speed up buying a home and make it less stressful. With all that said, keep in mind that getting pre-approved for a loan is not an automatic guarantee that your application will be approved. The lender will usually ask for your income and asset documentation to move forward with your loan.
Scottsdale, Arizona Mortgage LenderAt Capital Home Mortgage Scottsdale, we pride ourselves on our straightforward, efficient mortgage solutions. We offer a wide range of loan products to fit our client’s requirements. As direct mortgage lenders, we oversee every aspect of the loan application, allowing us to provide competitive rates, flexible underwriting, and quicker approvals. Our experienced loan officers are ready to help you get pre-approved for a home loan in Scottsdale, AZ. Additionally, we’ll assist you throughout the process and help ensure a smooth home buying experience.
Find Your Dream Home In Scottsdale, AZAre you thinking of making Scottsdale, AZ, your home? Let Capital Home Mortgage help you obtain the financing you need to make it a reality today. Call us at (480) 360-6650 to discuss your mortgage needs.
Why Scottsdale HomeBuyers are Choosing Capital Home Mortgage
Close On Time
Complete Control from Application to Funding
Low Rates & Low Fees
Direct Lender with Competitive Rates and Low Fees
7 Day a Week Support Application to Final Mortgage Payment
Scottsdale Arizona Mortgage Rates
Have you ever wondered why interests rates are what they are and what determines the final rate? Why borrowers receive different interest rates? Or why rates go up and down? Interest Rates are calculated using several factors.
- Demand for the mortgage Securities
- Property securing the mortgage
- occupancy of the property
- Loan to value of the property
- Borrower’s credit worthiness
Arizona Mortgage Programs
Arizona Home Purchase
Thinking of Buying an Arizona Home?
Looking to Purchase a Home? We have the loan program for you… Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal mortgage options.
- Primary, Secondary, Investment
- FHA, VA, USDA, Native American
- Conventional, Jumbo, Non QM
- Reverse, Renovation, Manufactured
Arizona renovation home loans
Looking to Rehab an Arizona Home?
Want the Charm of an Older Neighborhood? But want a new place or a fresh look? Why not look at a renovation loan? Purchase the Perfect Home and make it your own. Call today.
- Remodel, Renovate or Repairs
- FHA 203K Streamline or full
- fannie mae homestyle reno
- freddie mac home choice reno
Arizona FHA Home Loans
Great for 1st Time Arizona Homebuyers
FHA Home Loans are great for first time home buyers, buyers with less than perfect credit, or buyers needing less out of pocket. Call today to get started.
- Smaller Down Payment
- Flexible Underwriting
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios
- Lower Credit Scores OK
Arizona VA Home Loans
100% Financing for Arizona Veterans
Proudly Serving Active Duty servicemen and women, as well as, retired and disabled veterans. Call today to speak with a VA loan officer.
- Simply Qualifying for Veterans
- No Down Payments Requirements
- Lower Credit Scores Accepted
- Manual Underwriting Allowed
Arizona Conventional Home Loans
Flexibility for Arizona Homebuyers
Conventional Home Loans are the best option for flexibility of property types and for mortgage loan terms. Call today to get speak to a Loan Officer.
- Primary, 2nd Home, Investment
- Great Rates & Low Fees
- Single Family and Multi-Family
- Renovation Loan Programs
Arizona Jumbo Home Loans
Arizona Non Conforming Loans
Jumbo Home Loans also called Non Conforming Home Loans are great options for buyers needing financing outside of agency limits. Call today to speak to a loan officer.
- Primary Residence and 2nd Homes
- Higher Loan Amounts – 3 Million
- Great Interest Rates
- Investor Specific Guidelines
Arizona USDA Home Loans
100% Arizona Rural Home Loans
USDA Loans are a great option for families wanting to live outside of the city. Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal loan options.
- Rural Properties Only
- Primary Residence Only
- Geographic Restrictions
- Income REstrictions
Arizona Native American Home Loans
Arizona HUD 184 Home Loans
HUD 184 Home Loans are solely for Native American and offer a variety of benefits. Call today to speak with a loan officer to find out more.
- Primary Residence Only
- Manual Underwriting for All Loans
- No Credit Score Requirements
- Tribal Grants Allowed
Arizona Manufactured Home Loans
Great Alternative Arizona Housing
Manufactured Home Loans offer options to purchase an existing residence or build your dream home on your own land. Call today to speak to a Loan Officer.
- Existing Purchase or Refinance
- OTC Land/ Home Combo
- Lock Rate Before Completion
- FHA, VA, USDA, & Native Loans
Arizona reverse mortgages
Your Arizona Home at Work
Reverse Mortgage Loans offer seniors options to use their home’s equity for cash or to eliminate payments. Call today to get speak to a Reverse Loan Officer.
- primary residence only
- simple qualifying – equity based
- credit scores not applicable
- Minimum age 62
Arizona Non QM Home Loans
Making Arizona Mortgages Possible
Looking for Non Traditional Home Mortgage Loan? Contact a Loan Officer Today to discuss the alternative mortgage options currently available.
- Purchase, Rate and Term & Cash-out
- Primary, Secondary and Investment
- Full Doc & Bank Statements Programs
- Corporations OK
Arizona One Time Close mortgages
Build Your Arizona Dream Home
Want to Build? But unsure of what the future looks like? Remove the risk with a One Time Close Construction Loan. Call today to see how a OTC loan works.
- Primary Residence Only
- Close Once
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Traditional Final Mortgage
Arizona Refinance Mortgage Loans
Arizona Rate & Term Refinance
Refinancing can be a hard decision and the payback can sometimes be confusing. Call today and let our Loan Officers walk you through the process.
- Reduce Mortgage Term
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Appraisal Waivers
- Streamline Options Available
Arizona Cash-out Home mortgages
Arizona Equity Mortgage Loans
Cash-Out Mortgage Loans make use of the equity in your home by allowing you to refinance the current mortgage and access this equity to use as you see fit.
- Debt Consolidation
- Investment Opportunities
- Home Improvement
- Vacation or Education