Capital Home Mortgage Mesa
Mesa Arizona Mortgage Lender
Home Loans In Mesa, ArizonaIf you’re looking for stunning desert views and an affordable cost of living in Arizona, the city of Mesa is the perfect place to be. This city is known for the Superstition Mountains, which offer scenic hiking and camping opportunities. Mesa is a great place to raise a family or retire with exciting city life and various outdoor activities. But before making a move, you’ll need to sort out how to afford your home purchase. For many would-be homeowners, buying a house means getting a mortgage loan. If this is your first time applying for a home loan, you’ll need to avoid common pitfalls associated with the process. Here’s what you need to know.
Common Mistakes To Avoid When Applying For A Home Loan
1. Having a sub-par credit scoreLenders will use your credit score to determine your loan eligibility, interest rate, and terms. It’s essential to know your mortgage FICO score before shopping for a home to be prepared. Ideally, you want to have a credit score of at least 620 before commencing the application process. You might not even qualify for a loan if your score is lower. While some loan programs may accept a low credit score (500 – 580), they usually come with strict terms, such as higher interest and more significant down payment requirements. You can improve your credit score by paying off debts and maintaining a good payment history.
2. Not budgeting for all of the expensesThere are a lot of expenses that come with buying a home, and it’s easy to forget about them in the excitement of becoming a homeowner. Remember to budget for closing costs, homeowners insurance, and property taxes. These can add up quickly, so it’s essential to prepare for closing costs and prepaid items.
3. Not getting pre-approved before house huntingWhen you’re ready to start shopping for a home, a critical step is to get pre-approved for a home loan. This will give you an idea of how much you can afford. It’s essential to get pre-approved before looking at homes to avoid falling in love with something you can’t afford. This will waste your time and make you look unserious.
4. Not shopping around for the best rateInterest rates can significantly impact how much you will need to pay every month on your loan. Take the time to look around for the best interest rate. At Capital Home Mortgage, we pride ourselves on providing some of the most competitive rates in Arizona.
5. Not reading the fine printWhen you’re ready to sign the dotted line, it’s essential to read through the entire mortgage agreement. This is a binding contract, and you’ll be responsible for the terms laid out in it. Make sure you understand everything before appending your signature on the document.
Mesa, Arizona Mortgage LenderHaving a smooth and stress-free mortgage experience is our number one priority at Capital Home Mortgage. Here, we provide expert guidance to our clients every step of the way. Our mortgage specialists will discuss your home loan needs and help ensure that you avoid these mistakes when applying for your home loan. Capital Home Mortgage is a direct mortgage lender, meaning we make all the decisions regarding your home loan application. With no unnecessary intermediary or third party involved, we can offer our services at lower fees and more flexibility.
Get Started On Your Home Ownership Journey In MesaContact us today at (480) 360-6650 to get started with a no-obligation quote on your home loan needs. Our loan officers are standing by to walk you through the process and ensure a smooth home buying experience from start to finish. Thank you for visiting our website, and we look forward to providing your next home loan in Mesa, Arizona.
Why Mesa HomeBuyers are Choosing Capital Home Mortgage
Close On Time
Complete Control from Application to Funding
Low Rates & Low Fees
Direct Lender with Competitive Rates and Low Fees
7 Day a Week Support Application to Final Mortgage Payment
Mesa Arizona Mortgage Rates
Have you ever wondered why interests rates are what they are and what determines the final rate? Why borrowers receive different interest rates? Or why rates go up and down? Interest Rates are calculated using several factors.
- Demand for the mortgage Securities
- Property securing the mortgage
- occupancy of the property
- Loan to value of the property
- Borrower’s credit worthiness
Arizona Mortgage Programs
Arizona Home Purchase
Thinking of Buying an Arizona Home?
Looking to Purchase a Home? We have the loan program for you… Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal mortgage options.
- Primary, Secondary, Investment
- FHA, VA, USDA, Native American
- Conventional, Jumbo, Non QM
- Reverse, Renovation, Manufactured
Arizona renovation home loans
Looking to Rehab an Arizona Home?
Want the Charm of an Older Neighborhood? But want a new place or a fresh look? Why not look at a renovation loan? Purchase the Perfect Home and make it your own. Call today.
- Remodel, Renovate or Repairs
- FHA 203K Streamline or full
- fannie mae homestyle reno
- freddie mac home choice reno
Arizona FHA Home Loans
Great for 1st Time Arizona Homebuyers
FHA Home Loans are great for first time home buyers, buyers with less than perfect credit, or buyers needing less out of pocket. Call today to get started.
- Smaller Down Payment
- Flexible Underwriting
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios
- Lower Credit Scores OK
Arizona VA Home Loans
100% Financing for Arizona Veterans
Proudly Serving Active Duty servicemen and women, as well as, retired and disabled veterans. Call today to speak with a VA loan officer.
- Simply Qualifying for Veterans
- No Down Payments Requirements
- Lower Credit Scores Accepted
- Manual Underwriting Allowed
Arizona Conventional Home Loans
Flexibility for Arizona Homebuyers
Conventional Home Loans are the best option for flexibility of property types and for mortgage loan terms. Call today to get speak to a Loan Officer.
- Primary, 2nd Home, Investment
- Great Rates & Low Fees
- Single Family and Multi-Family
- Renovation Loan Programs
Arizona Jumbo Home Loans
Arizona Non Conforming Loans
Jumbo Home Loans also called Non Conforming Home Loans are great options for buyers needing financing outside of agency limits. Call today to speak to a loan officer.
- Primary Residence and 2nd Homes
- Higher Loan Amounts – 3 Million
- Great Interest Rates
- Investor Specific Guidelines
Arizona USDA Home Loans
100% Arizona Rural Home Loans
USDA Loans are a great option for families wanting to live outside of the city. Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal loan options.
- Rural Properties Only
- Primary Residence Only
- Geographic Restrictions
- Income REstrictions
Arizona Native American Home Loans
Arizona HUD 184 Home Loans
HUD 184 Home Loans are solely for Native American and offer a variety of benefits. Call today to speak with a loan officer to find out more.
- Primary Residence Only
- Manual Underwriting for All Loans
- No Credit Score Requirements
- Tribal Grants Allowed
Arizona Manufactured Home Loans
Great Alternative Arizona Housing
Manufactured Home Loans offer options to purchase an existing residence or build your dream home on your own land. Call today to speak to a Loan Officer.
- Existing Purchase or Refinance
- OTC Land/ Home Combo
- Lock Rate Before Completion
- FHA, VA, USDA, & Native Loans
Arizona reverse mortgages
Your Arizona Home at Work
Reverse Mortgage Loans offer seniors options to use their home’s equity for cash or to eliminate payments. Call today to get speak to a Reverse Loan Officer.
- primary residence only
- simple qualifying – equity based
- credit scores not applicable
- Minimum age 62
Arizona Non QM Home Loans
Making Arizona Mortgages Possible
Looking for Non Traditional Home Mortgage Loan? Contact a Loan Officer Today to discuss the alternative mortgage options currently available.
- Purchase, Rate and Term & Cash-out
- Primary, Secondary and Investment
- Full Doc & Bank Statements Programs
- Corporations OK
Arizona One Time Close mortgages
Build Your Arizona Dream Home
Want to Build? But unsure of what the future looks like? Remove the risk with a One Time Close Construction Loan. Call today to see how a OTC loan works.
- Primary Residence Only
- Close Once
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Traditional Final Mortgage
Arizona Refinance Mortgage Loans
Arizona Rate & Term Refinance
Refinancing can be a hard decision and the payback can sometimes be confusing. Call today and let our Loan Officers walk you through the process.
- Reduce Mortgage Term
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Appraisal Waivers
- Streamline Options Available
Arizona Cash-out Home mortgages
Arizona Equity Mortgage Loans
Cash-Out Mortgage Loans make use of the equity in your home by allowing you to refinance the current mortgage and access this equity to use as you see fit.
- Debt Consolidation
- Investment Opportunities
- Home Improvement
- Vacation or Education