Capital Home Mortgage College Station
College Station Conventional Home Loans
College Station Conventional Mortgage Lender
Why College Station is Choosing Capital Home Mortgage...
Close On Time with True Approval
Control of the Loan from the Application to Funding.
Great College Station Rates / Low Fees
Direct Mortgage Lender Providing Competitive Rates and Low Fees.
College Station Customer Service
7 Day a Week Support from Application to Final Mortgage Payment.
College Station Mortgage Rates
Benefits of College Station Conventional Home Loans
Conventional Purchase Loans are one of the most popular types of loans and a great choice for many home buyers. Conventional mortgages can be used to purchase any type of occupancy, while FHA, USDA, VA and Native American Loans are restricted to primary residence only. Conventional mortgages are great for borrowers that have higher credit scores and typically have easier qualifying.
- Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae Insured
- Primary, Second or Investment Property
- Single and Multi Family, Condo’s & Manufactured Homes
- Mortgage Insurance Options
- Lower Rates and Better Terms
- 97% Loan to Value – Conforming – 647,250 Max Loan
- 95% Loan to Value – High Balance
- Primary Residence
- Single Family – 95% ( 97% First Time Buyer )
- Duplex – 85%
- Tri / 4 Plex – 80%
- Second Home
- Single Family – 90%
- Duplex – N/A
- Tri / 4 Plex – N/A
- Investment Property
- Single Family – 85%
- Duplex – 75%
- Tri / 4 Plex – 75%