Capital Home Mortgage Texarkana
Texarkana VA Home Loans
Texarkana VA Mortgage Lender
Welcome to Capital Home Mortgage Texarkana Texas. Are you wondering about Texarkana VA Home Loans, Texarkana VA Mortgage Rates and if you should use your Texas Veteran Loan? We can help you understand the advantages of a Texarkana Texas VA Home Mortgage and if it is the right time to use your VA benefit for the current mortgage loan. Capital Home Mortgage Texas is a direct Texarkana VA Mortgage Lender, which means Capital Home Mortgage has VA direct authority to underwrite and approve your home loan. This control of the loan process and loan approval allows for streamline operations resulting in a quick and stress-free experience.
Ready to get started? Call now and one of our Texarkana VA mortgage professionals will answer your questions and walk you through the application and pre-approval. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide your Texarkana VA home financing needs.
Why Texarkana is Choosing Capital Home Mortgage...
Close On Time with True Approval
Control of the Loan from the Application to Funding.
Great Texarkana Rates
Direct Mortgage Lender Providing Competitive Rates and Low Fees.
Texarkana Customer Service
7 Day a Week Support from Application to Final Mortgage Payment.
Texarkana Mortgage Rates
Capital Home Mortgage Texarkana is dedicated to offering Great Texarkana Mortgage Rates.
Call now to speak with a Loan Officer or request a no obligation custom rate quote.
Capital Home Mortgage is dedicated to offering Great Mortgage Rates.
Call Now to Speak with a Loan Officer or Request a no Obligation Rate Quote
Texarkana VA Purchase Loans
VA Home Loans are 100% financing with no loan limits provided the veteran has full entitlement available. The goal of the VA is to guarantee the loan for lenders in order to make homeownership easier and desirable for all active duty service members, active duty reservists, honorably discharged veterans, as well as retired and disabled service members.
- No Down Payment / No Loan Limits
- No Monthly Mortgage Insurance Required
- Simple Qualifying/ Flexible Underwriting
- Seller Paid Closing Costs up to 4%
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios Allowed
- Alternate Credit Allowed
- Manufactured Housing Permitted (Subject to Restrictions)
Texarkana VA Refinance Loans
The VA Home Mortgage Program offers two types of refinances. The streamline refinance, known as an interest rate reduction loan requires minimal documentation and must provide the veteran savings in payment or a reduction in term. The regular refinance is for cash-out and for conversions when a veteran is changing their mortgage over to a VA loan.
- Streamline Option
- VA IRRRL Rate and Term
- No Appraisal / No Income Verification Required
- Full Documentation
- Cash-Out Option (Not Available in Texas)
- Loan Conversions
Texarkana VA Mortgage Information
Texarkana VA Loan Requirements
- Active Duty – 90 days Wartime / 180 Days Peacetime
- Honorable Discharged – 22 Months of Completed Service
- National Guard / Reserves – 6 Years Completed Service
- Spouse of a Service Member who Died in the line of Duty or as a result of Sevice realted Disability
Texarkana VA Funding Fees
- VA Purchases – First Use
- 0% to 5% Down Funding Fee 2.3%
- 5% or Higher Down Payment Funding Fee 1.65%
- Subsequent Uses Funding Fee 3.6%
- VA Cash-Out Refinances or VA Refinance Conversions
- First Use 2.3%
- Subsequent Uses 3.6%
- VA IRRL Refinance 0.5%
- No Funding Fee with 10% or Higher Disability