Capital Home Mortgage Laredo
Laredo refinance Home Loans
Laredo CAshout Refinance Mortgage Lender
Cash-Out Refinance In Laredo
Commonly known as a “Texas cash-out,” a Texas 50(a)(6) loan is granted and secured by a lien following the regulations of Article XVI, Section 50(a)(6) of the Texas Constitution, which allows a borrower to withdraw equity from a homestead property under certain conditions.
This loan allows you to take equity out of your house to pay off your existing mortgage. At closing, you will receive a cash payment equal to the value of your equity.
The use of equity withdrawn is unrestricted in the Lone Star State. Use the money to settle a high-interest credit card or personal loan debt, make a down payment on a property, or upgrade your current home.
Texas Cash-Out Rules
Texas is known for strict cash-out rules and requirements. These are the specific rules of a Texas Cash-Out loan:
1) Credit – a minimum score of 620 is required on all cash-out loans.
2) Waiting Period – You can only get a cash-out refinance if you’ve had your previous mortgage loan for at least six months. Furthermore, you cannot receive a fresh cash-out refi unless it has been a year since your previous one.
3) Maximum Loan-to-Value – The new loan amount must not exceed 80% of the property’s appraised value.
4) Limited Closing Costs – The lender’s closing costs cannot exceed 2% of the loan amount. Third-party closing costs such as attorney, appraisal, and title insurance fees are not included. It only applies to your lender’s charges, such as loan origination and processing fees.
5) All Liens Must Be Paid Off – Any existing liens, second mortgages, home equity loans, or HELOCs must be repaid in full before a cash-out refinance may be finalized. This means you might not be able to access as much of your equity.
6) Waiting Period After Bankruptcy – There is a waiting period to qualify for a Texas cash-out loan after bankruptcy or foreclosure. The waiting period after the discharge of bankruptcy is four years; a short-sale is also four years, and a foreclosure is seven years.
Apply for a Texas Cash-Out in Laredo
With a cash-out refinance, you can get money from the equity in your home right now. Talk to one of our Mortgage Originators to learn more about the Texas section (a)(6) home equity refinancing program and decide if it is right for you. Call (956) 307-3422 now to get in touch.
Why Laredo HomeBuyers are Choosing Capital Home Mortgage
Close On Time
Control of the Loan from Application to Funding
Great Rates & Low Fees
Direct Lender Providing Competitive Rates and Low Fees
Exceptional Customer Service
7 Day a Week Support Application to Final Mortgage Payment
Laredo Mortgage Rates
Have you ever wondered why interests rates are what they are and what determines the final rate? Why borrowers receive different interest rates? Or why rates go up and down? Interest Rates are calculated using several factors.
- Demand for the mortgage Securities
- Property securing the mortgage
- occupancy of the property
- Loan to value of the property
- Borrower’s credit worthiness
Laredo Conventional Cashout Refinance Loans
- Primary, 2nd & Investment
- Single & Multi Family
- Loan to Value Restrictions
- County Loan Limits Apply
Laredo Jumbo Cashout Refinance Loans
- Up to 3 Million
- Primary and 2nd Home
- Max Loan to Value Limits Apply
- Investor Approval
Laredo Reverse Cashout Refinance Loans
- Primary Residence
- Equity Based Qualifying
- Credit Scores N/A
- Minimum Age 62
Texas Mortgage Programs
Texas Home Purchase
Thinking of Buying a Texas Home?
Looking to Purchase a Home? We have the loan for you… Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal mortgage options.
- Primary, Secondary, Investment
- FHA, VA, USDA, Native American
- Conventional, Jumbo, Non QM
- Reverse, Renovation, Manufactured
Texas renovation home loans
Looking to Rehab a Texas Home?
Want the Charm of an Older Neighborhood? But want a new place or a fresh look? Why not look at a renovation loan? Purchase the Perfect Home and make it your own. Call today.
- Remodel, Renovate or Repairs
- FHA 203K Streamline or full
- fannie mae homestyle reno
- freddie mac home choice reno
Texas FHA Home Loans
Great for 1st Time Texas Homebuyers
FHA Home Loans are great for first time home buyers, buyers with less than perfect credit, or buyers needing less out of pocket. Call today to get started.
- Smaller Down Payment
- Flexible Underwriting
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios
- Lower Credit Scores OK
Texas VA Home Loans
100% Financing for Texas Veterans
Proudly Serving Active Duty servicemen and women, as well as, retired and disabled veterans. Call today to speak with a VA loan officer.
- Simply Qualifying for Veterans
- No Down Payments Requirements
- Lower Credit Scores Accepted
- Manual Underwriting Allowed
Texas Conventional Home Loans
Flexibility for Texas Homebuyers
Conventional Home Loans are the best option for flexibility of property types and for mortgage loan terms. Call today to get speak to a Loan Officer.
- Primary, 2nd Home, Investment
- Great Rates & Low Fees
- Single Family and Multi-Family
- Renovation Loan Programs
Texas Jumbo Home Loans
Texas Non Conforming Loans
Jumbo Home Loans also called Non Conforming Home Loans are great options for buyers needing financing outside of agency limits. Call today to speak to a loan officer.
- Primary Residence and 2nd Homes
- Higher Loan Amounts – 3 Million
- Great Interest Rates
- Investor Specific Guidelines
Texas USDA Home Loans
100% Rural Texas Home Loans
USDA Loans are a great option for families wanting to live outside of the city. Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal loan options.
- Rural Properties Only
- Primary Residence Only
- Geographic Restrictions
- Income REstrictions
Texas Native American Home Loans
Texas HUD 184 Home Loans
HUD 184 Home Loans are solely for Native American and offer a variety of benefits. Call today to speak with a loan officer to find out more.
- Primary Residence Only
- Manual Underwriting for All Loans
- No Credit Score Requirements
- Tribal Grants Allowed
Texas Manufactured Home Loans
Great Alternative Texas Housing
Manufactured Home Loans offer options to purchase an existing residence or build your dream home on your own land. Call today to speak to a Loan Officer.
- Existing Purchase or Refinance
- OTC Land/ Home Combo
- Lock Rate Before Completion
- FHA, VA, USDA, & Native Loans
Texas reverse mortgages
Your Texas Home at Work
Reverse Mortgage Loans offer seniors options to use their home’s equity for cash or to eliminate payments. Call today to get speak to a Reverse Loan Officer.
- primary residence only
- simple qualifying – equity based
- credit scores not applicable
- Minimum age 62
Texas Non QM Home Loans
Making Texas Mortgages Possible
Looking for Non Traditional Home Mortgage Loan? Contact a Loan Officer Today to discuss the alternative mortgage options currently available.
- Purchase, Rate and Term & Cash-out
- Primary, Secondary and Investment
- Full Doc & Bank Statements Programs
- Corporations OK
Texas One Time Close mortgages
Build Your Texas Dream Home
Want to Build? But unsure of what the future looks like? Remove the risk with a One Time Close Construction Loan. Call today to see how a OTC loan works.
- Primary Residence Only
- Close Once
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Traditional Final Mortgage
Texas Refinance Mortgage Loans
Texas Rate & Term Refinance
Refinancing can be a hard decision and the payback can sometimes be confusing. Call today and let our Loan Officers walk you through the process.
- Reduce Mortgage Term
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Appraisal Waivers
- Streamline Options Available
Texas Cash-out Home mortgages
Texas Equity Mortgage Loans
Cash-Out Mortgage Loans make use of the equity in your home by allowing you to refinance the current mortgage and access this equity to use as you see fit.
- Debt Consolidation
- Investment Opportunities
- Home Improvement
- Vacation or Education