Capital Home Mortgage Dallas
Dallas Cashout Mortgage Refinance
Dallas Cashout refinance Mortgage Lender
Dallas Cash-Out Refinance
Investing in real properties is a good investment in the long term. Borrowers can’t reap the rewards of this investment while paying the mortgage. If you’re in this situation, you can explore refinancing to enjoy the value of your investment. Once you build enough equity in your home, you can access additional financing options through cash-out refinancing.
Through cash-out refinancing, you can access better financing options. Capital Home Mortgage offers cash-out refinancing to interested applicants in Dallas. Please speak to our refinancing specialists to discuss possible refinancing options based on the property. Let’s discuss the salient points about cash-out refinancing.
What is Dallas Cash-out Refinancing?
Cash-out refinancing is a refinancing agreement that replaces your existing mortgage with a new one but at a more significant amount. By taking advantage of your home’s equity, you can negotiate with the lender to give you a bigger mortgage than the outstanding balance. You can use the extra cash you get from the mortgage for any purpose. There are no lender-imposed limitations.
What to Expect in Cash-out Refinancing
– You can’t tap all of your home equity: Lenders often require that you keep 20 percent of your home equity under conventional refinancing. The exception is if you’re getting VA refinancing, where borrowers can access or withdraw 100 percent of their home equity.
– A home appraisal is required: A home appraisal will determine the current appraised value of your home to determine your home equity. For example, let’s assume that you have 40 percent home equity and the appraised value is $500,000. Hence, the value of your home equity is $200,000, where you can tap $160,000 at max if we follow the 20-percent requirement.
– There will still be closing costs involved: Just like any mortgage, there are still closing costs in a cash-out refinance. These costs include lender fees, appraisal, and other necessary expenses to process the mortgage.
– There’s a three-day period: Lenders must hold out the funds for three days before receiving them. If you have a change of heart, you can exercise the right of rescission, where you can cancel the mortgage agreement within three days without penalties.
Texas Cash-out Refinancing Rules
You need at least a 620 credit score to qualify for cash-out refinancing, but a higher score puts you in an advantageous position. A score of 620 is ideal but not a guarantee of approval. You also need to have at least 20 percent equity in your home. They may require a higher equity percentage in specific circumstances. Finally, you also need to pay attention to your debt-to-income ratio. Lenders have specific requirements but keep yours below 40 percent for higher chances of approval.
Apply for Cash-out Refinancing in Dallas
Use cash-out refinancing to get extra cash for whatever purpose. Our Dallas mortgage specialists are here to provide all the assistance you need from start to finish. Speak with our loan officers by calling (214) 372-0015.
Why Dallas HomeBuyers are Choosing Capital Home Mortgage
Close On Time
Complete Control from Application to Funding
Low Rates & Low Fees
Direct Lender with Competitive Rates and Low Fees
7 Day a Week Support Application to Final Mortgage Payment
Dallas Mortgage Rates
Have you ever wondered why interests rates are what they are and what determines the final rate? Why borrowers receive different interest rates? Or why rates go up and down? Interest Rates are calculated using several factors.
- Demand for the mortgage Securities
- Property securing the mortgage
- occupancy of the property
- Loan to value of the property
- Borrower’s credit worthiness
Dallas Conventional Cashout Refinance Loans
- Primary, 2nd & Investment
- Single & Multi Family
- Loan to Value Restrictions
- County Loan Limits Apply
Dallas Jumbo Cashout Refinance Loans
- Up to 3 Million
- Primary and 2nd Home
- Max Loan to Value Limits Apply
- Investor Approval
Dallas Reverse Cashout Refinance Loans
- Primary Residence
- Equity Based Qualifying
- Credit Scores N/A
- Minimum Age 62
Texas Mortgage Programs
Texas Home Purchase
Thinking of Buying a Texas Home?
Looking to Purchase a Home? We have the loan program for you… Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal mortgage options.
- Primary, Secondary, Investment
- FHA, VA, USDA, Native American
- Conventional, Jumbo, Non QM
- Reverse, Renovation, Manufactured
Texas renovation home loans
Looking to Rehab a Texas Home?
Want the Charm of an Older Neighborhood? But want a new place or a fresh look? Why not look at a renovation loan? Purchase the Perfect Home and make it your own. Call today.
- Remodel, Renovate or Repairs
- FHA 203K Streamline or full
- fannie mae homestyle reno
- freddie mac home choice reno
Texas FHA Home Loans
Great for 1st Time Texas Homebuyers
FHA Home Loans are great for first time home buyers, buyers with less than perfect credit, or buyers needing less out of pocket. Call today to get started.
- Smaller Down Payment
- Flexible Underwriting
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios
- Lower Credit Scores OK
Texas VA Home Loans
100% Financing for Texas Veterans
Proudly Serving Active Duty servicemen and women, as well as, retired and disabled veterans. Call today to speak with a VA loan officer.
- Simply Qualifying for Veterans
- No Down Payments Requirements
- Lower Credit Scores Accepted
- Manual Underwriting Allowed
Texas Conventional Home Loans
Flexibility for Texas Homebuyers
Conventional Home Loans are the best option for flexibility of property types and for mortgage loan terms. Call today to get speak to a Loan Officer.
- Primary, 2nd Home, Investment
- Great Rates & Low Fees
- Single Family and Multi-Family
- Renovation Loan Programs
Texas Jumbo Home Loans
Texas Non Conforming Loans
Jumbo Home Loans also called Non Conforming Home Loans are great options for buyers needing financing outside of agency limits. Call today to speak to a loan officer.
- Primary Residence and 2nd Homes
- Higher Loan Amounts – 3 Million
- Great Interest Rates
- Investor Specific Guidelines
Texas USDA Home Loans
100% Rural Texas Home Loans
USDA Loans are a great option for families wanting to live outside of the city. Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal loan options.
- Rural Properties Only
- Primary Residence Only
- Geographic Restrictions
- Income REstrictions
Texas Native American Home Loans
Texas HUD 184 Home Loans
HUD 184 Home Loans are solely for Native American and offer a variety of benefits. Call today to speak with a loan officer to find out more.
- Primary Residence Only
- Manual Underwriting for All Loans
- No Credit Score Requirements
- Tribal Grants Allowed
Texas Manufactured Home Loans
Great Alternative Texas Housing
Manufactured Home Loans offer options to purchase an existing residence or build your dream home on your own land. Call today to speak to a Loan Officer.
- Existing Purchase or Refinance
- OTC Land/ Home Combo
- Lock Rate Before Completion
- FHA, VA, USDA, & Native Loans
Texas reverse mortgages
Your Texas Home at Work
Reverse Mortgage Loans offer seniors options to use their home’s equity for cash or to eliminate payments. Call today to get speak to a Reverse Loan Officer.
- primary residence only
- simple qualifying – equity based
- credit scores not applicable
- Minimum age 62
Texas Non QM Home Loans
Making Texas Mortgages Possible
Looking for Non Traditional Home Mortgage Loan? Contact a Loan Officer Today to discuss the alternative mortgage options currently available.
- Purchase, Rate and Term & Cash-out
- Primary, Secondary and Investment
- Full Doc & Bank Statements Programs
- Corporations OK
Texas One Time Close mortgages
Build Your Texas Dream Home
Want to Build? But unsure of what the future looks like? Remove the risk with a One Time Close Construction Loan. Call today to see how a OTC loan works.
- Primary Residence Only
- Close Once
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Traditional Final Mortgage
Texas Refinance Mortgage Loans
Texas Rate & Term Refinance
Refinancing can be a hard decision and the payback can sometimes be confusing. Call today and let our Loan Officers walk you through the process.
- Reduce Mortgage Term
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Appraisal Waivers
- Streamline Options Available
Texas Cash-out Home mortgages
Texas Equity Mortgage Loans
Cash-Out Mortgage Loans make use of the equity in your home by allowing you to refinance the current mortgage and access this equity to use as you see fit.
- Debt Consolidation
- Investment Opportunities
- Home Improvement
- Vacation or Education