Capital Home Mortgage Beaumont
Beaumont Non Qualified Mortgages
Beaumont Non Qualified Mortgage Lender
Beaumont Non-Qualified Mortgage
Getting pre-qualified for a mortgage may seem daunting, especially with all the stringent eligibility requirements attached to traditional home loan options.
The good news is there are other home financing options for people who may not qualify for traditional mortgages. These are known as Non-Qualified Mortgages.
Let Capital Home Mortgage be your guide if you consider a non-qualified mortgage in Beaumont.
What Is a Non-Qualified Mortgage?
A Non-Qualified Mortgage (Non-QM) is a mortgage loan that does not require the borrower to meet traditional creditworthiness or employment history standards. This type of loan is tagged as a non-conforming loan as it is not subject to the rules set by the government. Instead, the lender sets the guidelines for this type of mortgage.
Non-QMs are available through private lenders. This mortgage is a good option for those who do not meet the standards for a conventional loan but still want to purchase a home.
If you are after a loan’s versatility, a non-qualified mortgage might be the best choice. You can qualify for a higher loan and are only required to provide a minimum down payment. You also don’t have to be worried about your credit score, as this type of loan is flexible when it comes to this factor. On the contrary, the flexibility that Non-QM offers might come with more expensive and higher interest rates and fees.
Qualification Requirements of Non-QM Loans
Non-qualified loans have more relaxed requirements than traditional ones. However, you should still expect to provide documentation similar in nature and quality as required for other types of finance applications. Since these less complicated financing options are tailored towards unusual or applicants with challenged credit profiles, they may ask for detailed information about your life that would not otherwise be necessary if applying through a typical lender.
Generally, we require our applicants to possess the following requirements for a Beaumont Non-QM loan:
- A higher FICO score, preferably at least 620. Compared with FHA loans that only require a 500 minimum credit score, you need a somewhat better score to qualify for an NQM.
- Purchase price down payment of up to 10% to 20%. This is higher than necessary for an FHA loan (10%), and it will be challenging to come up with if you have savings.
- A higher DTI of 50% or more. Other mortgages require a DTI between 36% to 43%, but for an NQM, a higher debt load is acceptable. If you have a DTI of 50% or more, most lenders require that your payments be manually calculated to ensure they fit within your budget.
- Stable employment. You don’t need to have the same job for years or work at a big company, but we will require proof that you have been steadily employed.
- Proof of income. We need tax returns, W-2s, and 1099 forms to verify your income. If you are self-employed, we will require additional documentation, such as profit and loss statements.
Get a Non-QM Loan in Beaumont
If you’re looking for a mortgage product in Beaumont that is more flexible than an FHA or VA loan but still offers excellent protection and stability — Capital Home Mortgage is here for you. We specialize in non-qualified mortgage loans and can help you find the right financing for your unique situation.
Give us a call at (409) 242-5530 today to go over your options. We look forward to providing your next Non-QM loan in Beaumont.
Why Beaumont HomeBuyers are Choosing Capital Home Mortgage
Close On Time
Complete Control from Application to Funding
Low Rates & Low Fees
Direct Lender with Competitive Rates and Low Fees
7 Day a Week Support Application to Final Mortgage Payment
Beaumont Mortgage Rates
Have you ever wondered why interests rates are what they are and what determines the final rate? Why borrowers receive different interest rates? Or why rates go up and down? Interest Rates are calculated using several factors.
- Demand for the mortgage Securities
- Property securing the mortgage
- occupancy of the property
- Loan to value of the property
- Borrower’s credit worthiness
Texas Mortgage Programs
Texas Home Purchase
Thinking of Buying a Texas Home?
Looking to Purchase a Home? We have the loan program for you… Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal mortgage options.
- Primary, Secondary, Investment
- FHA, VA, USDA, Native American
- Conventional, Jumbo, Non QM
- Reverse, Renovation, Manufactured
Texas renovation home loans
Looking to Rehab a Texas Home?
Want the Charm of an Older Neighborhood? But want a new place or a fresh look? Why not look at a renovation loan? Purchase the Perfect Home and make it your own. Call today.
- Remodel, Renovate or Repairs
- FHA 203K Streamline or full
- fannie mae homestyle reno
- freddie mac home choice reno
Texas FHA Home Loans
Great for 1st Time Texas Homebuyers
FHA Home Loans are great for first time home buyers, buyers with less than perfect credit, or buyers needing less out of pocket. Call today to get started.
- Smaller Down Payment
- Flexible Underwriting
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios
- Lower Credit Scores OK
Texas VA Home Loans
100% Financing for Texas Veterans
Proudly Serving Active Duty servicemen and women, as well as, retired and disabled veterans. Call today to speak with a VA loan officer.
- Simply Qualifying for Veterans
- No Down Payments Requirements
- Lower Credit Scores Accepted
- Manual Underwriting Allowed
Texas Conventional Home Loans
Flexibility for Texas Homebuyers
Conventional Home Loans are the best option for flexibility of property types and for mortgage loan terms. Call today to get speak to a Loan Officer.
- Primary, 2nd Home, Investment
- Great Rates & Low Fees
- Single Family and Multi-Family
- Renovation Loan Programs
Texas Jumbo Home Loans
Texas Non Conforming Loans
Jumbo Home Loans also called Non Conforming Home Loans are great options for buyers needing financing outside of agency limits. Call today to speak to a loan officer.
- Primary Residence and 2nd Homes
- Higher Loan Amounts – 3 Million
- Great Interest Rates
- Investor Specific Guidelines
Texas USDA Home Loans
100% Rural Texas Home Loans
USDA Loans are a great option for families wanting to live outside of the city. Call today to speak with a loan officer to discuss your personal loan options.
- Rural Properties Only
- Primary Residence Only
- Geographic Restrictions
- Income REstrictions
Texas Native American Home Loans
Texas HUD 184 Home Loans
HUD 184 Home Loans are solely for Native American and offer a variety of benefits. Call today to speak with a loan officer to find out more.
- Primary Residence Only
- Manual Underwriting for All Loans
- No Credit Score Requirements
- Tribal Grants Allowed
Texas Manufactured Home Loans
Great Alternative Texas Housing
Manufactured Home Loans offer options to purchase an existing residence or build your dream home on your own land. Call today to speak to a Loan Officer.
- Existing Purchase or Refinance
- OTC Land/ Home Combo
- Lock Rate Before Completion
- FHA, VA, USDA, & Native Loans
Texas reverse mortgages
Your Texas Home at Work
Reverse Mortgage Loans offer seniors options to use their home’s equity for cash or to eliminate payments. Call today to get speak to a Reverse Loan Officer.
- primary residence only
- simple qualifying – equity based
- credit scores not applicable
- Minimum age 62
Texas Non QM Home Loans
Making Texas Mortgages Possible
Looking for Non Traditional Home Mortgage Loan? Contact a Loan Officer Today to discuss the alternative mortgage options currently available.
- Purchase, Rate and Term & Cash-out
- Primary, Secondary and Investment
- Full Doc & Bank Statements Programs
- Corporations OK
Texas One Time Close mortgages
Build Your Texas Dream Home
Want to Build? But unsure of what the future looks like? Remove the risk with a One Time Close Construction Loan. Call today to see how a OTC loan works.
- Primary Residence Only
- Close Once
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Traditional Final Mortgage
Texas Refinance Mortgage Loans
Texas Rate & Term Refinance
Refinancing can be a hard decision and the payback can sometimes be confusing. Call today and let our Loan Officers walk you through the process.
- Reduce Mortgage Term
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Appraisal Waivers
- Streamline Options Available
Texas Cash-out Home mortgages
Texas Equity Mortgage Loans
Cash-Out Mortgage Loans make use of the equity in your home by allowing you to refinance the current mortgage and access this equity to use as you see fit.
- Debt Consolidation
- Investment Opportunities
- Home Improvement
- Vacation or Education