Capital Home Mortgage Montgomery
Montgomery One Time Close Home Loans
One Time Close Mortgage Lender Montgomery
One-Time Close Construction Loan Montgomery
A One-Time Close Construction Loan is a mortgage loan that enables the borrower to acquire construction financing and permanent financing simultaneously. This financing option combines the interim and permanent loan transactions into a single transaction, and the borrower receives approval for the permanent loan before construction commences. This loan is frequently used to finance the construction of a principal dwelling, such as a single-family, site-built home, a newly constructed prefabricated home, or a modular home.
Features of a One-Time Close Construction Loan
The One-Time Close Construction Loan features a single closing date and interest rate. Borrowers may find this type of loan an affordable alternative because they only need to pay for one closing and may lock in their permanent interest rate. Obtaining a One-Time Close Construction Loan entails numerous procedures, including loan approval by the lender, builder registration, delivering documentation, and drafting drawings and specifications.
It is worth noting that a USDA Single Close Construction Loan, commonly known as a rural development loan, is available in some rural and suburban locations and gives a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan with no down payment required.
One-Time Close Construction Loan Benefits
A One-Time Close Construction Loan is a loan that combines the construction and permanent mortgage of a new home into one loan. Some of the advantages of a One-Time Close Construction Loan are as follows:
- Only one application: eliminates the need for the borrower to apply for two separate loans, saving time and effort.
- The borrower saves thousands of dollars in closing costs by eliminating the requirement for two separate closings.
- A single appraisal valuation eliminates the possibility of appraisal surprises because just one evaluation is necessary for the loan.
- Minimum down payment: The needed minimum down payment is only 3.5%. (up to the FHA county lending limit).
- A single set of closing documents is used for the One-Time Close Construction Loan, making the process more streamlined and quick.
- Affordability: Because the borrower only has to pay for one closing, they can lock in the permanent interest rate, making the transaction more reasonable.
- Ease of funding: The One-Time Close Construction Loan simplifies the financing of a new house.
Apply For A Montgomery One-Time Close Construction Loan
The construction of a new home is a significant undertaking with numerous factors to consider. With a One-Time Close Construction Loan, Capital Home Mortgage Montgomery is here to facilitate this process. From groundbreaking to move-in, we provide a seamless process. Our Loan Officers will work with you and your home builder to ensure everything flows well.
Why Montgomery HomeBuyers are Choosing Capital Home Mortgage
Close On Time
Complete Control from Application to Funding
Low Rates & Low Fees
Direct Lender with Competitive Rates and Low Fees
7 Day a Week Support Application to Final Mortgage Payment
Montgomery Alabama Mortgage Rates
Have you ever wondered why interests rates are what they are and what determines the final rate? Why borrowers receive different interest rates? Or why rates go up and down? Interest Rates are calculated using several factors.
- Demand for the mortgage Securities
- Property securing the mortgage
- occupancy of the property
- Loan to value of the property
- Borrower’s credit worthiness
Montgomery One Time Close Construction Home Loans
Want to Build? But unsure of what the future looks like? Remove the risk with a One Time Close Construction Loan. Call today to see how a OTC loan works.
- Primary Residence Only
- Close Once
- Lock Rate at Contract
- Traditional Final Mortgage