Capital Home Mortgage Texas
Texas Native American Home Loans
Texas Native American Home Lender
Capital Home Mortgage Texas Native American Team welcomes you and are looking forward to helping you achieve your dream of homeownership or to save you money by refinancing your current Native American Mortgage loan. Our whole team is knowledgeable and versed on the HUD 184 Native American Loan Program for use both on and off the reservation.
Our team has a proven track record of helping the Texas Native American Community achieve their dreams of home ownership. We accomplish this by working with the HUD office of Native American Programs and the Bureau of Indian Affairs to lend in Indian Country successfully. With decades of combined mortgage experience we are here to assist you with your Home Mortgage needs. It is an honor to help make your homeownership dream a reality, and we appreciate the trust you have put in our team.
Ready to get started? Call now to speak with a licensed loan officer or begin the process by applying on line.
Why Texas is Choosing Capital Home Mortgage...
Close On Time with True Approval
Control of the Loan from the Application to Funding.
Great Texas Rates / Low Fees
Direct Mortgage Lender Providing Competitive Rates and Low Fees.
Texas Customer Service
7 Day a Week Support from Application to Final Mortgage Payment.
Capital Home Mortgage Texas Native American Mortgage Team
Benefits of Texas Native American Home Loans
How to Use a Native American Mortgage Loan
- Purchase an Existing Home.
- Construction of a New Home (Site Built or Manufactured Homes on Permanent Foundations)
- Rehabilitate an Existing Home.
- Purchase / Rehabilitation Combination
- Refinance Home (Rate and Term, Streamline, Cashout)
- Primary Residences Only
Advantages of a Native American Mortgage Loan
- Low Down Payment.. 2.25% on loans over $50,000 and 1.25% on loans under $50,000.
- Approval not based solely on the applicants credit scores.
Manual Underwriting: The program uses a hands on approach to underwriting.
- Section 184 Upfront Loan Guarantee Fee and Annual Mortgage Insurance
- A one time 1.5% upfront fee paid at closing and can be financed into the loan should you choose.
- Loans with a loan to value of 78% or greater will have an annual .25% mortgage insurance premium.
- Protection from predatory lending: Section 184 loans are not subject to adjustable rate mortgages.